Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sitting at the diner, waiting on Jace, Jax is drinking a cup of coffee. Jace walks in and takes a seat across Jax and they shake hands. Jace orders a coffee and she refills Jax's coffee and leaves them in peace. "Did Kim tell you what happened?" Jax asks. "Yeah. How is she?" Jace asks. "Not good. Won't look me in the eye. Barely speaking. Keeps crying." Jax says. "Shit. So what do you want to do?" Jace asks. Jax smirks and says "Take his ass out." Jace smirks and they start to form a plan.

An hour later, they have Mark in Jace and Kim's basement tied to a chair. "You done this before?" Jace asks. "More than I'd like to admit." Jax says without taking his eyes off of Mark. Jax walks up and Mark just glares at him. "You fucking hurt my wife." Jax seethes. "What? No I didn't. I don't even know your wife." Mark says. "Dana." Jace says and Mark's eyes go wide. "You married Dana?" he asks and starts laughing. Jax punches him and he stops laughing. "What's so fucking funny?" Jax asks. "Dude, she fucked half our senior class. Me included." Jax looks at Jace and sees Jace shaking his head no. Jax looks at Mark and says "You raped my wife." Jax is seething even more. "So what? She's just a piece of pussy." Marks says and Jax smirks before taking the screwdriver and stabbing Mark in the neck and they just watch him bleed out.

Jace and Jax dispose of the body and clean up the blood before Jax heads home. When he walks in, he looks at Kim and nods slightly. Kim hugs me and says "I'll see you later" before seeing herself out. Jax walks over and pulls me close and tilts my head up and says "I love you Dana." I kiss him softly and say "I love you too." He leads me to the couch and sits down, pulling me into his lap. "Why didn't you tell me what he did to you?" he asks. "Doesn't matter. He gets to go on with his life like nothing happened." I say. "No he doesn't." he tells me and I look at him confused and then I see it in his eyes. "Jackson?" I ask. "Handled." he tells me. I crash my lips with his and he picks me up and carries me to bed.

Laying me down gently, he hovers over me and just kisses me softly and gently. He moves to lay beside me and his hand goes to my stomach. Maci kicks him and he moves down to kiss my stomach and I hear him say "Hey Princess." and she kicks his hand. "That's right. That's Daddy's little girl." he says and I can't help but smile softly. He moves back to hover over me and kisses me again before we start to shed clothes and he enters me. He makes love to me nice and slow and the entire time, telling me how much he loves me and wants me.

Once we find our release, we get dressed and hear Tommy crying. Jax moves to get him and when he reenters the room, he's holding Tommy. "Let's pick Abel up from school and get something to eat." he tells me. "Okay." I say and smile softly at him. He goes to head to Tommy's room to get him changed and I say "Jackson?" He turns to look at me and I say "Thank you." He smiles and says "Anytime Darlin." before heading to Tommy's room to change him.

We pick Abel up from school and head to the diner. "And then at recess, Molly kissed my cheek. Mommy, it was gross." he tells us and I can't help but laugh. "Monster, when you get older, you won't be calling them gross." Jax tells him and I glare at him playfully. "Is it gross kissing mama?" Abel asks. "Nope. I love kissing mama." Jax says before leaning over and kissing me softly and I can't help but shake my head as I laugh. The waitress comes over to refill our drinks she just smiles at my little family.