In The Final

Laura: ...

Final Dark Bowser: Darkness falls on the Multiverse... The Stars will be destroyed...

Laura: Never... The Stars will always shine light... You will be defeated for good...

Final Dark Bowser laughs.

Final Dark Bowser: I admire your desires to keep fighting. Truly, I do. But unfortunately for you heroes, it all ends HERE.

Final Dark Bowser starts breathing out purple smoke, which quickly engulfs the sky.

Infinite: H-hey...! Not cool!

Smesh: Can't see!

Snow: Eek!

Luna: *Holds onto Snow*

Final Dark Bowser: This is the moment the Stars are destroyed... They will not survive my final attack... My Ztars will be the ones to rule...

Strong and highly durable purple bubbles form around all of the heroes except Laura, and they begin to float upwards.

Laura: !

Cristina: OI!

Crystal: HEY!

Final Dark Bowser: *Chuckles evilly*

Laura: Grrr...!

Final Dark Bowser: I would like to see what this Star "Goddess" can do.

Laura: ...

Star: HEY!

Lizzie: YOU COWARD!

The two children start glowing very brightly.

Infinite: ?!

Jen: L-Lizzie...?

Crystal: S-Star...?

The two children yell as they unlock Star's Rage and Jackal's Wrath... Boosted up to an insanely high number.

Infinite: OoO

Jen: OoO

Laura: !!!

SRx500 Star: ...

JWx500 Lizzie: ...

Final Dark Bowser: !

The children break out of their bubbles and land on the ground next to Laura.

Laura: >:)

Final Dark Bowser: ...Whatever. I'll crush all three of you at the same time.

Laura: ...I'm doing one more thing...

Laura looks at the Star Rod.

Laura: ...

Heroes: ?

Jen: Laura... What are you doing...?

Luna: Sis-

Laura starts absorbing the Star Rod, as she starts screaming.

Infinite: LAURA!!!

Nick: SWEETIE!!!

Laura glows brightly and stops screaming, revealing a new form.

STAR Laura: ...Now I'm ready.

Heroes: WHOA!!!

STAR Laura: Star... Lizzie... Come on, half sisters... Let us win this war...

SRx500 Star: Right behind you...

JWx500 Lizzie: We're behind you all the way...