Episode 2

George opened his eyes slightly. But he closed them as soon as he saw the blinding sunlight coming trought his window. 

  He knew he had to wake up so he opened his eyes and got up from his bed. He looked forward and saw his computer. And of course flashbacks from yesterday. Wasn't the best flashback he had. He opened his phone hoping there was a message from dream. But of course there wasn't. The only notifications were the videos and tweets that tagged george and sapnap's messages telling george he was worried. George turned his phone off and head to the bathroom to wash his face. He was still sleepy and he didn't make up his mind yet. He just wanted to end all this.

  He washed his face and looked in the mirror. He stayed like that for a few seconds. He didn't think of anything. He just stared at the mirror. I guess he was starting to make up his mind. Then his tears came off from his dark brown eyes. He wasn't himself at all. Who knew losing his bestfriend would make him cry that much? I guess you understand how much someone means to you when they are gone.

  He knew he needed to pull himself together so he walked to the kitchen. He got a bowl, cereal box and milk out and made himself a bowl of cereal. He put it on the table and got his phone from his bedroom. He was looking at the tweets he was tagged while eating his cereal. Of course a dreamnotfound fanart would come across. And just when his bestfriend and him fell apart. He closed tweeter and saw sapnap's notifications. I guess he needed to explain everything to him.

Sapnap: Dude aren't you gonna call me?

Sapnap: I am really worried about you two

Sapnap: I asked dream and he just said im not in the mood  to talk about it and hang up

Sapnap: What even happened beetwen you two?

Sapnap: Why are you both ignoring me?

Sapnap: If you are asleep just text me back tomorrow morning

                                                                 Today 

GeorgeNotFound: Hey i was sleeping when you texted me

Sapnap: George! I was about to die dude! Why did you both got me so worried?

GeorgeNotFound: Sorry i wasn't really myself yesterday so i thought i would talk to you when i got myself together

Sapnap: What happened exactly?

GeorgeNotFound: Dream called me right after my stream and told me he didn't want to be my friend anymore and hanged up.

Sapnap: What?! Why would he do that he is your best friend

GeorgeNotFound: I tought so too

Sapnap: I'll try to call him again today i will update you there is totally something going on

GeorgeNotFound: Okay bye

Sapnap: Bye

  George thought there was still a hope. He must had an explination right? Well, he didn't. After a while George's phone started ringing. Sapnap was calling. George picked up the call with a hope. He wished so much that dream told sapnap a good explination and he didn't mean anything he said and they got back to normal. But this wish didn't last long.

"Hey Sap! Did Dream picked up the phone?" George asked with a hope.

"..." Sapnap got quiet a bit and that caused george to understand the stutaion.

"He didn't pick up the phone i'm sorry." Sapnap said with a sad voice.

"Oh okay...Thanks for trying anyways..." George said holding his tears.

"No problem. Don't get too upset please. I'll give you some space now bye." Sapnap said knowing George is more upset than ever.

"Bye..." George said and hanged up the phone.

  George cried his eyes out for half an hour with the lack of hope to get his bestfriend back. And Sapnap felt even more upset that he had to lie to his best friend George. Dream picked up the phone that day. But Sapnap had to lie to his bestfriend.