Episode 4

After 2 days of searching hard for an hotel in Florida that doesn't have an absurd price but at the same time doesn't look like a scam George found a hotel that the site kinda looked like an scam but at least had an avarage price and they told George that he can pay when he get to the hotel so he don't need to be afraid of being scammed.Other hotels were completly full or was totally a scam or had very high prices. Just George's luck...

   George looked at the clock. The plane was leaving in 1 hour. George left his comfy couch to get dressed. He entered his room and opened his wardrobe. Picked a basic jean and a white shirt. He wore the clothes he picked from his wardrobe, got his suitcase and keys for his car and home. Left the home, got in his car and drove to the airport. It was just going to be a little trip. He was just going to stay at the hotel get to see some new places and after 3 days he would be back to editing videos on his desk. Nothing more would happen...Right?

  George finally headed to airport. He was 20 minutes early so he got to wait a little bit looking at his phone. After a while he got in the plane and got ready for his 7 hours long ride.

  Sorry theese episodes are turning out short but i dont want to finish the story too fast or get he story too long so i'm sorry about theese short episodes  i promise you i will make episodes longer when i start writing the second DreamNotFound book ;w;

~The Gream Reaper