Episode 6

"George?"

  George was so shocked that couldn't even move his fingers. Dream was as shocked as George.

"George what are you doing here?" Dream said.

George couldn't say anything.

"George answer me what are you doing in florida?"

Again, not even a single move.

Dream got impatient and grabbed George's arm hoping he would react with something. And it worked George looked down.

"Let me stay at your place just for 3 days we dont have to talk at all just let me stay at night and i will bi gone before you wake up you wont even see me i will come back when you fall asleep." George said without moving his head up.

  "Okay but with one condition." Dream said.

 "You will tell me everything."

***

  "So you basically got scammed and left nowhere to stay"

"yeah..."

  "But why weren't you knocking my door when i saw you?"

"I...Tought i couldnt do it and it's better to just sleep outside."

  "You know we're in Florida right?" Dream chuckled.

"Stop you're making me feel stupid." George laughed.

"That felt just like the old times didn't it?" Dream said with his smile fading away slowly.

"Yeah..." George said.

"Why did you end our friendship like that?!" George couldn't hold himself anymore.