Episode 7

"Why did you end our friendship like that?!"

Dream couldn't say anything, he just looked away.

  "Tell me dream! What could be the logical expilination of this?!"

George was getting more impatient every moment Dream didn't say a word.

"Just spit it out! Did you got bored of me being your friend?!"

"No! Of course not!" Dream said finally.

"Then spit it out!"

"..."

Dream wasn't sure if he should say the reason. But if he keep on shutting his mouth George would be even more angry. He knew he had to say something.

"I..."

"Just spit it out Dream!" George said being even angrier.

"I had a crush on you okay?! I realized if i stay being friends with you even more i couldn't hold myself anymore and i would ruin our friendship in the worst way possible."

"What you did was the worst way!" George said not realizing Dream just confessed his love.

"Wait you love me? What?!" George said finally realizing the stutaion he was in.

"..." Dream looked away.

They both got quiet for a few minutes.

"So should i give you an answer since you just confessed to me?"

"If you want to of course."

"..."

They both looked away.

"Look, I dont know if i have feelings for you now. And i don't want any of us get hurt so i will give you your answer later okay?" George said hoping He didn't hurt his bestfriend.

"Yeah i understand. Thanks for not saying anything before not being sure. I appricate it." 

"yeah..."

The stutaion got even more awkward.

"Well since we both explained ourselves do you want to watch a movie together? There is a new action movie i wanted to watch for a while." Dream said.

"Sure!" George said.