Episode 14

With the sunlight waking him up George opened his  eyes. He wasn't in the living room tho, he was in Dream's room. He got up quickly with panic and looked on his clothes.

"Thank god my clothes are on." George thought to himself. 

Then he turned his head and saw that blonde Florida man sleeping right behind him. He looked at him with a smile on his face. 

"He's been making breakfast to me since I got here. I should make the breakfast today." He thought to himself and left the room quietly trying not to wake up Dream.

.

.

.

George heard footsteps which means Dream woke up.

"Just in time." George said.

"George when did you wake up? You should have woke me up too so I would-" Dream came in seeing George already having breakfast ready.

"I cook better than you anyway. I was invited to Masterchief but I declined it because I was too good for them." George said with a confident smile on his face.

Dream started laughing. "When did you make this?"

"Just now. Come on let's eat. You won't eat anything this good ever again." George said laughing.

"Yeah sure." Dream laughed with George.

.

.

.

"Do you really have to leave?"

"Yeah, I have to return to home you know that."

"But i wish you could stay a little longer."

"I wish too." 

They hugged eachother.

"Visit soon alright?"

"Alright."

-2 Weeks Later-

GeorgeNotFound: Hey (Unread 1.12 PM)

GeorgeNotFound: Heyy (Unread 1.12 PM)

GeorgeNotFound: Are you busy or something? (Unread 1.13 PM)

GeorgeNotFound: Okay just text me when you see this (Unread 1.13 PM)

GeorgeNotFound: Are you okay? You've been offline this whole day (Unread 2.46 AM)

GeorgeNotFound: I'm starting to get worried... (Unread 5.21 PM)

  So a quick disclaimer that if you don't want this story to end sad just leave the series. You can just imagine Dream was just busy and remember me as a writer who uses an overused plot ;w; That's pretty much it. Goodbye if you aren't reading the next episode and if you are see you in the final episode.

-Your local writer who is shit at writing but extremely good at leaving people on cliffhangers A.K.A The Gream Reaper