Episode 3

Why isn't GeorgeNotFound making videos with Dream anymore?

   Did something happened beetwen GeorgeNotFound and Dream?

     The unsolved mystery beetwen GeorgeNotFound and Dream

  George was overwhelmed enough with the end of the friendship with Dream and now theese videos and tweets about them? That wasn't really affecting George for the good. Especially after more than a month of trying to get over that. Even after trying hard not to make their fans notice the situtaion it was almost impossible because they were usually streamig and recording videos involving eachother. Of course fans would notice something was going on.

  George looked up from his computer. Saw the calendar hanging up on his wall. The page was still on March even tho it was 4th April. George forgot to update it. He turned the page and he saw a green circle on 6th April. He was so torn apart this month that he forgot that he was going to florida to surprise best friend. But he wasn't George's best friend anymore so there was no point of going there. George opened the site where he got the ticket to cancel it. There was no cancel ticket button. After a few minutes he learned that this site dont cancel any tickets. So there was two options. One, George would go to Florida, Stay in a hotel and wander there for two days. Two, George wouldn't go there and let his money go to waste. Of course he wouldn't waste his money.