PLEASE READ

Okay so quick disclaimer I do not own ncis or any of the characters (if I did ellick and slibbs would be a thing :) )and this is my first FanFiction about ncis and I am by no means an expert at writing. If you're reading this thank you very much and I would love to have some advice to help improve though please to not hate on my work this is my first time doing something like this and I'm only 13 so please don't judge me too much.

So this is set in s18/s19 it's pretty much based on Ellie and also ellick but it does invole the whole team quite a bit. It does feature strong topics like rape again I'm 15 so please don't hate me because I've worded something the wrong way I dont want to offend anyone. The chapters that are on rape I'm just basing it off what I've heard and read from the news and tv. Also I wouldn't recommend reading this if things like this effect you. I will try to put warning on the top of every chapter but I might forget to add it before I post it.

So jack is not going to be in this just because its set in s18/s19 and there are some rumors going around saying that she will be leaving. Sorry if you didn't know that. Also it's easier for me to write it with Jack not in this because she's like the team's psychologist and I wanted to have dr grace in this instead of Jack so I'm really sorry if you don't like it.