Gibbs messes up

(Again rape mention) Okay last chapter for now. I'll probably post some more later and then hope to finish the story by the end of the week. Thank you guys for waiting :)

Gibbs POV
I was sick of sitting outside I needed to know what was going on with bishop. "McGee do you have any idea what's going on?" I asked
"No idea boss"
I saw the director walking into his office.
"We'll find out soon Tim I'm asking Vance follow me"
I walked up to the director. "Leon care to tell me what the hell os going on."
"Gibbs I wish I could but bishop asked me to not. She wants to tell you herself your just going to have to be patient" he answered
"Screw being patient McGee"
"On your 6 boss"
I walked up to the directors office door and threw it open.
"Right bishop tell me what the hell is going on. Now!" I shouted
"Gibbs not now" I heard Grace say but I was too busy drawn to what was happening on the couch Torres and bishop was cuddling
"What the hell is going on here"I asked still shouting
"Gibbs it's not what it looked like." Torres said
"Really because I think it's exactly what it looks like. You two ever heard of rule 12 obviously not." I was so mad at these two. That's before bishop started shouting

Ellie's POV
That's it I couldn't take it anymore I asked to tell them one by one so I didn't get overwhelmed but they just completely disrespect that.
"Shut up Gibbs" I screamed getting out of nicks hug and standing in front of him. "It's not what it looks like he told you it's not we're not breaking rule 12. I wanted to tell you one by one so i didn't get overwhelmed and faint again but since you two obviously have no respect of that. There's my sealed file read it and find out because it'll make a hell of a lot more sense" I shoved my file into their hands " you know all I wanted was to take my time with this and since you think we're breaking rule 12 I won't be around much longer anyway."I said as I shoved both of them and ran out of the room and went into the women's bathroom , checked no one was in there , locked the door and started crying.

Gibbs POV
"Now look what you've done Gibbs she was just starting to calm down" Torres said as he ran past me and McGee before I could say anything.
"Gibbs , McGee I think that you should read agent bishops file before you say anything" Vance said
"I've already read it" I said still kinda annoyed "tell me what's going on"
"Okay first of all Gibbs remember I am your boss. Second of all you may have read her file but you haven't read a lot of it actually because of the security level. We had to get everyone vetted so that they can hear and read about this. So Gibbs McGee sit down and read the file.

20 mins later

We've just finished reading the file and I couldn't believe it poor bishop why didn't see tell me. I feel really bad for shouting at her.

McGees POV
"Oh my god  bishop went through all of that I feel so bad for her" I said
"Me too McGee I should probably go and apologise to her." Gibbs said then walked out.
"You knew about this director" I asked
"Knew about it I was part of the task force McGee remember I helped save her." He said
"Right I remember"