1. The First Of June

Rolf was stroking his wife's head. He felt amazing hearing the cry of his newborn sons on whom he held his other hand. He was shocked by the twins but was also overjoyed. Both boys lay on their mother's chest and slowly stopped whining. They had wet hair, they were sticky but they were still the most beautiful beans in the world. The man bowed his head and kissed his beloved wife on the hot red cheek, he felt the tears streaming down his face. The last time he felt tears was Luna saying "yes" to him. So many years of trying to achieve a coveted pregnancy and miscarriage were the cruel path that Rolf and Luna went through together. It was worth it.

- M-my love - The swarthy man began to speak in a trembling voice. - Thank you. Thank you for having you. Thank you for them. I guess ... I guess I've never been so happy baby.

The woman answered her husband with a smile. Scamander brought his forehead to sweaty Luna's and looked deep into her light blue eyes. She was exhausted by the long labor, the pain and the stress that everything would end well. Until a few years ago, she would not have thought that she would be lying on the bed right after giving birth with her beloved husband kneeling next to her bed. And now everything was beautiful, they both knew that they would combine work and magic hobby. Now their family life is finally full.

- You know, we only need a little daughter. - Rolf smirked playfully as his love nudged him with her elbow. - Hey! I'm kidding sweetheart. I ... I have never been so happy Luna.

- Me too... - Luna said softly with a weak voice looking at her sons. One of them held his head on his mother's body and seemed to be asleep, while the other was staring at the room with wide eyes. His big eyes were so lovely. - First born will be Lorcan, dear.

- Lorcan? Pff why Lorcan? - Rolf smiled looking at really active boy, who already seemed to want to raise his head and admire the world. - Okay, love, Lorcan is a perfect for him. Lorcan ... and Lysander? Sounds perfect, yeah?

- Lysander sounds so calm, both names are perfect. As perfect as they are.- Luna sniffed and Rolf wiped her tears with his finger.

- As perfect as you Luna my dear. - Rolf said fondly, stroking Luna's cheek and the backs of his sons. She smiled brightly.

...

The couple sat so close for a couple more hours. The boys slowly got used to life outside their mother's belly, and Luna herself was recovering from the delivery and bathing. Rolf and his wife snuggled together on the bed, holding two little babies between them. Lorcan Xenophillius and Lysander Newton were wonderful. The boys were still calm, although the older boy seemed much more lively and curious about the world. The younger one practically only ate and slept. The man was stroking his beloved's cheek again and smiling broadly, he did not remember the last time he was so happy. The efforts and the stress paid off. The couple simultaneously said "I love you" which made both of them laugh slightly. Lorcan's crying broke a nice moment, however. They both knew life was just beginning now. On the same day, a dozen or so years ago, they met, got married a few years ago, and now their longed-for children have welcomed the world. Rolf broke tiny tear on his cheeks again and kissed Luna on her cheek, then went to get a nappy for his crying baby son. The first of June was their lucky day.