Map of Northern Dragnea

The Northern Plains of the Planet Dragnea is made up of Florian, Blighton, The Sands Grave Islands, Triena, and Sands Islands. Each country of a Fae or Elven background. The Planet Dragnea exists in a district of space many light years from the Milky Way Galaxy. 

Map of The Northern Kingdoms

The Map of the Northern Kingdoms Key:

The Kingdom of Florian : Thornberry is the Royal Castle, it is located near the town of Olysa. Barviel is the Fall and Winter Palace located near the town of Fyna. Other towns in the kingdom of Florian are Infbel, Chloris, and Gallebelle. There are many small villages in-between The major towns. 

The Kingdom of Triena : It is the largest kingdom in the north. There are two main palaces used by the court of Triena, The Aysel Palace which is the Northern Royal Castle and Yardway Castle which is the Southern Palace. Muria Fort is the Western Battlefront. Cardell Keep is an Eastern border port. The Unwelcoming Borderlands is just that unwelcoming, and it borders the Sands Island Kingdom. Other towns and fortresses in Triena are as followed: Ailon, Thyenlion, Yeva, Enyel, Serine, and Locksbury (South of Yardway).

The Kingdom of Blighton : The Castle of the Royal Family in Blighton is Fowther Palace in Cyi. The other major towns to note in Blighton are: Thalas and Nalthyr.

Map of Sands

The Sands Grave Islands : The lands near the Grave Sea are among those disputed lands being fought over by the Kingdom of Blighton and Sands Grave Islands (islands seen in the map of northern kingdoms

The Sands Grave Islands : The lands near the Grave Sea are among those disputed lands being fought over by the Kingdom of Blighton and Sands Grave Islands (islands seen in the map of northern kingdoms.) The islands in the northeast are: Haven, Brimrose, Buville, Rugiente, Avifauna, Bronce, Shoolynx, and Regale. The territories of the Sands Grave Islands are as follows: The Victory Isles, Arrth, Berrth, Carrth, and Dirrth.

Bodies of water 

Paclin sea near Florian, The Grave Tides near Blighton and Sands Grave Island, The Bevin Nile is between The Unwelcoming Lands and The Victory Isles, The sea of Leorock near The Victory Isles and Carrth, and the Teriven Sea near Arrth, Carrth, and Dirrth.