e

but i watch your eyes

it was another ordinary day. same old routine every day. wake up, go to school, and eat lunch with tobio. nothing out of the ordinary right?

as she walks by

oh, how wrong you were.

kageyama thought the new girl was pretty. and every time she walks by, he feels his heart stop skip a beat.

every time he sees her, his cheeks flushed.

and when he saw her for the first time, it was like love at first sight.

what a sight for sore eyes

and, it feels like eating lunch with him just wasn't the same anymore. not when his eyes were always glued to her.

brighter than a blue sky

as days passed, kageyama thought that something weird was happening to you. but, he always shrugged it off, as he thinks you were just on your monthly cycle.

she's got you mesmerized—

"hey! kageyama-san, right?" the new girl smiled and waved at him.

he felt his breath hitch. "y-yes, aren't you the new girl?" baka, he thought to himself, of course she is, tobio boke!

she giggled, and his heart was beating faster than it ever did before.

and as soon as they started talking, he suddenly forgot about your existence, it's as if the world disappeared into thin air, leaving him and her alone.

while i die.

but, you chose to not say a word.

after all, you're just best friends.

and best friends don't have romantic feelings towards one another.