h

as she walks by

it's been a couple months since her appearance in kageyama's world, and only now he's noticed a slight change in yourself.

"hey, [Y/N]. what's up?"

but every time he asks, you'd always smile and reply an "i'm fine, never been better." but you know you're lying.

and as usual, he'd shrugged it off and then proceed to talk to you about her with literal stars in his eyes.

what a sight for sore eyes

"she's so pretty, i want to ask her out."

you gave him a half-hearted smile. "yeah, you should. i'm pretty sure she likes you too." no, i know she likes you too.

brighter than a blue sky

every time you needed him, he'd always have an excuse.

"a-ano, [Y/N]. i'm busy."

it's not like you failed a really important test just because he promised to tutor you but stood you up.

"sorry if i couldn't come last week. she had something she needed help for, and i couldn't turn her down." yeah, it's not like my dog died or anything that week.

"i'd love to, but i have to do something at that time. gomen, [Y/N]."

she's got you mesmerized

in which you always reply to, "s-sure, i understand," and always with a smile.

while i die

but all your smiles wouldn't ever reach your eyes.