e

why would you ever kiss me?

kageyama smiled and kissed your forehead. "get well soon, [Y/N]."

you were in the infirmary, going down with a cold and you kept on shivering, cursing the weather.

i'm not even half, as pretty

it was a cold day, and you were walking home with kageyama and her. both of you were cold, but he still gave his sweater to her. but she didn't even need it that much so she offered to give it to you, in which you refused since he gave it to her.

as soon as she entered her house you dragged kageyama to the sidewalk. you couldn't take it anymore so you decided to tell him what you feel.

you gave her your sweater

you mustered all the courage you had to look up and glare at him. "how could you!" you screamed, eyes starting to water. "why- why did you give her your sweater?!"

it's just polyester,

"it's just polyester, nothing much."

you snapped. "nothing much, huh? you didn't even want me to wear that sweater and we've known each other for as long as i can remember! and you let her wear it, and what, you've known each other for a few months?"

but you like her better

"so what? i like her better," he replied. "and it's just a sweater, why are you making a big deal about it?"

as you were nearing your house, you faced him and said, "why? because i've liked you for as long as i could remember," you whispered, but you wouldn't let him hear you. "it's none of your business."

and then you shut the door in his face, and tears threatened to spill from your eyes.

you could hold the heartbreak no longer as you fell to the floor in a disheveled heap as your grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

i wish i were heather.