Finding Contentment

"That's everything for now, that I can think of." Mikayla informs Fred after another hour of talking about what they want to come out of this relationship. Fred beamed as he looked into Mikayla's eyes as if to ask permission, flickering his eyes to her lips and back, Mikayla slowly nodded. Fred pulled her closer causing their lips to crash together. It felt like Mikayla's mind was completely wiped, all she cared about was the fact that Fred's lips fit so perfectly on hers. Mikayla slowly made her way onto Fred's lap, her hands intertwined behind his neck as she straddled him. The kiss was a mixture of wanting and passion, it was not rushed but slow and sensual. Fred squeeze Mikayla's ass causing her to gasp against his lips, giving him the opportunity to explore her mouth with his tongue. Mikayla quickly recovered and their tongues wrestled for dominance over the others mouth. Fred ultimately winning, he cupped Mikayla's ass with his hand pulling her closer. Mikayla hummed lightly at the action, sending vibrations against Fred's lips and tongue causing him to groan in pleasure. They slowly broke apart, Mikayla lightly sucked on Fred's bottom lip before completely breaking the kiss. Their lips red and slightly swollen from the kiss, a smile of both of their faces, they stayed in their positions, just taking in look of each other's face. Mikayla felt goosebumps rise, as her skin tingled under his stare.

For the rest of the night, the pair cuddled on the sofa. Mikayla played with Fred's hair, whilst Fred rubbed slow circles with his thumb on the inside of Mikayla's thigh, where his hand was rest. They were watching a Muggle movie together called Pocahontas. Mikayla remembers a time when she was 7 of mother telling her the story of Pocahontas as one of her bedtime stories, she remembered how brave the young woman was. "Mum used to say I reminded her a lot of Pocahontas." Mikayla admitted to Fred half way through the movie, "why's that?" Fred questioned, "Pocahontas is a brave, noble, free-spirited, young woman. She shows wisdom beyond her years and offers kindness and guidance to those around her. She loves her homeland, adventure, and nature." Mikayla turned to looked at Fred, who was looking back at her with a smile, "I agree with your mum." Mikayla smiled sadly, giving Fred a soft kiss on the lips, before turning back to the film.

The film came to an end, "I really liked that movie." Fred admits as he stands up to clear the table of Popcorn and wine. Mikayla stands up to help him, she spots the dirty dishes from dinner in the sink, and decided to help Fred out a little by washing the dishes. Fred was doing his best to try and distract the blonde at the task she was doing, by hugging her behind and trailing soft kisses along her neck and shoulders. Mikayla looked at the reflection in the kitchen window, a smile draws on her face at the sight, true happiness and contentment. Mikayla continues to wash the dishes as Fred squeezes her tight, humming against her skin causing it to warm up and tingle. "Freddie..." Mikayla whispers as she moves onto drying the dishes, "if you helped me, this would be over a lot faster." Fred chuckles against Mikayla's skin, "no.. I'm happy doing what I'm doing." Mikayla chuckles, tilting her head slightly to the left to give Fred more room to plant kisses on her flushed skin. "Careful, I could get used to this." Mikayla whispers to Fred as she puts away the last dish, she spun around to face him, Fred had a devilishly handsome smile spread across his lips. "That wouldn't be a bad thing to get used to." Mikayla pecks his lips, and just as she pulls away, Fred pulled her into another heart melting snog.

"Come on Freddie, we're up early in the morning." Mikayla takes his hand pulling him off the sofa and lead him to his bedroom. "You mean I have an early morning, you can sleep until half ten if you wanted to." Mikayla just smiled shaking her head, "Avery and I think we've perfected the camouflage potion, I want to brew some in the morning to test it out." Mikayla admits, Fred chuckles as he hands Mikayla over her overnight bag, "Well I'm not against eating breakfast with my beautiful girlfriend." Mikayla's cheeks flushed at Fred's words, "what about George? Will he be coming home tonight?" Mikayla tries to divert the conversation, Fred holds a finger to his lip after he checked his watch, "See Lee! I got home perfectly fine. I'm not that drunk." George's voice filled the flat. "That's because I apparated you here George." Lee chuckles, Mikayla hears footsteps approach and soon the bedroom door swung open. "How's the two love birds?" George slurs slightly as Lee looks at both of them apologetically. "We're great, why don't you get to bed? Work in the morning." Fred suggests and reminds his brother, who groans in retaliation, "he'll be lucky if he's not dying from a hangover in the morning." Lee chuckles, "Kayla can you bring me? I don't trust Lee to put me in the bed. He'd put me in the bath as a joke." Lee curses at his loss of an opportunity, "of course Georgie, come on." Mikayla send Fred a smile before leading a drunk George across the hall into his bed. She pulls off his shoes before tucking him into bed. Mikayla pulled into a vision, a flash of something that happens in a few days, and then a sight of George in front of the isle next to a woman in a white dress, saying "I do." The vision only lasted a couple of seconds, Mikayla cleared her throat, "night Georgie." "night Kayla." Mikayla smiles as she quickly gets him some anti-headache potion from his bathroom, putting it on his nightstand with a cup next to it.

"George is put to bed." Mikayla chuckles as she reenters Fred's room, "what did you two get up to tonight?" she questions Lee, "well we went clubbing because George convinced me too. He drank more than half his weight in Firewhiskey, and began to get a bit handsy with some of the witches, so I brought him back before he got himself in too much trouble." Fred gave Lee a hug thanking him for George sitting, so that he and Mikayla could have a date night. "Well I don't mind his company, but that doesn't mean I won't need you to return the favour." That reminded Mikayla, "Lee, you're dating Alicia right?" Lee nodded blushing, "well Madam Malkin needs pretty girls to model dress robes on the 18th, could you ask her if she'd want to do it? She'll get paid." Lee smiled thinking about it just to wind Mikayla up, "yeah course I'll ask her. I'll bring her in tomorrow during your shift to give you her answer." Mikayla beamed at Lee willingness to help her out and glad that she's started with the recruiting for models. "Great, I'll be around until 4." "I'll see you both tomorrow." Lee bro hugs Fred and gave Mikayla a quick hug goodbye before disapparating.

"Now, let's finally get ready for bed." Fred chuckles, Mikayla pulls out a red satin pyjama set. She pulled her hair into a pony tail before getting dressed into her pyjamas.

When she spun around she saw that Fred was watching her, "perv

When she spun around she saw that Fred was watching her, "perv." she jokes throwing a pillow at him, Fred chuckles shielding himself from the pillow toss. Mikayla grabbed her toiletries, making her way into Fred's on-suite bathroom, she takes off her makeup and does her daily skincare routine. Once finished cleaning her face, she began to brush her teeth and Fred joined her to brush his own. The pair were pulling faces at each other in the mirror, trying to make each other laugh, Fred almost choked when Mikayla sent him a flirty look, she almost choked laughing at him. Once their teeth were clean, the pair shared a gently peck on the lips before crawling into bed together. Mikayla ravelled her bare legs with Fred's legs who was wearing a soft pyjama bottoms, she wrapped her arm around Fred's bare waist and nuzzled her face against his warm chest, "Good night Love." Fred places a gentle kiss on Mikayla's forehead, "Sweet dreams Freddie." Mikayla smiled as she listened to Fred's heartbeat lulling her to sleep. It wasn't long until the couple fell asleep, bodies intertwined and smiles playing on each of their lips.