Celebrating OWLs

"Alright out you lot! Go and help the boys dress the table." Molly told them, the girls all salute simultaneously causing them all to laugh as they made their way out of the kitchen. The girls all walked out, saying hello to all the Weasley boys, but Percy of course, as he still hasn't tried to apologise for his actions. Mikayla took the table cloth off Harry. Ginny, Hermione and Avery all grabbed a corner before the girls neatly put the tablecloth on the table, Fleur running her hand over to flatten it. "Perfect." Mikayla smiled at the French girl, who seemed to be really happy that Ginny has been trying to involve her in the days activities.

"You look beautiful love." Fred's whispered into Mikayla's ear as he unexpectedly hugs her from behind, "thanks," Mikayla spun around to face him, "you look handsome as usual Freddie." Mikayla smoothened his suit over his chest as she spoke, taking his appearance fully in. Fred leans down and gives Mikayla a quick peck on the lips, as the pair were pretty sure that they had an audience. Mikayla looked up at him with a massive smile on her face, she couldn't believe how truly lucky she was. The pair unravelled from each other's arms, Mikayla intertwined her right hand with Fred's left as they joined the others conversation.

"You look nice Hermione." Ron compliments her, the both of them blushing madly, "nice? No. She looks smoking hot." Avery disbands Ron attempt of complimenting Hermione, Hermione thanked Ron for his compliment, "ugh just kiss already!" George groans at the sight, Mikayla could feel Fred was silently laughing at the pair. "So George, how's Angelina?" Mikayla questioned him suggestively, George went bright red and Fred didn't even both hide his laugh at George's face. "How should I know? She's your friend." George fires back once he composed himself, "mmh sureeee." Ginny chuckled at her brother's embarrassment.

Tonks, Arthur, and Lupin arrived together, all smiling and giving everyone a hug hello. "How are you?" Tonks asked Mikayla in a whisper, "surprisingly, really good." Mikayla responded in a whisper, Tonks smiled and pulled the blonde into another hug. "Heya Moony, how're you coping?" Mikayla questioned the man after he said his hellos to her, "good, keeping myself busy." Molly told everyone to take their seats, Mikayla sat in between Fred and Ginny. Fred laid his left hand on the inner side of Mikayla's right thigh, just resting it there and caressing her thigh with his thumb lightly.

"Right, who would like to start us off?" Arthur asked looking at all the OWL students, Ron said that he would go first. Ron stood up clearing his throat and pulling out his result sheet, handing it to Charlie who sat beside him, the results sheet was passed around to everyone as Ron spoke, "I got seven OWLs in total for Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Potions and Transfiguration." Everyone clapped before Avery stood up, handing her results sheet to Bill, "I got nine OWLs in total for Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, and Transfigurations." Everyone clapped at Avery's announcement, Ginny hands Avery back her results parchment.

Hermione decided to go next, standing up and handing her results sheet to George, "I got ten OWLs in total in Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, and Transfigurations." Harry and Mikayla shared a glance, as if asking each other who wanted to go next, whilst Ron handed Hermione back her results sheet. Harry stood up handing his result sheet to Lupin, who looked at it before passing it to Tonks as Harry spoke, "I got 7 OWLs. I got them in Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Potions, and Transfigurations."

George handed Harry back his results sheet and everyone turned to Mikayla. Fred gave her thigh a squeeze before she stood up, handing Fred her folded result sheet. "I got ten OWLs. I got them in Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, and Transfigurations." "You got all Outstandings?!" Fred spoke loudly in disbelief as he had finally unfolded the piece of parchment. Mikayla sat down blushing and nodding in response to Fred's words. George snatched the result sheet off of Fred, as if he was calling Fred's bluff but his eyes widened before he passed it to Charlie. Ginny handed Mikayla back her result sheet. Arthur raised his glass and had the attention of the whole group as he spoke, "here's to Ron, Avery, Hermione, Harry and Mikayla, congratulations on your results!" Everyone rose their glasses, and cheers'd off each other before taking a sip of whatever they were drinking. "Your mum and dad would be so proud of you love." Fred whispered into Mikayla ear, a smile grew on her face, "thanks." Mikayla whispered back to him, just before Mrs Weasley told everyone to tuck in.

Everyone enjoyed dinner, there was some great conversations happening around the table, and everyone loved the cupcakes as desert. Mikayla was absolutely stuffed after eating a cupcake with blue icing on it, she came up with a simple prank. As everyone was walking back inside, Mikayla had a green iced cupcake hidden behind her back. She held Fred's hand and gave him a kiss before smashing the cupcake into his face. Fred's loud gasp caused everyone to look back at the couple and laugh at Fred's shock. Mikayla's hand quickly slipped out of Fred's and she began running away from him, Fred quickly chasing after her.

Mikayla did a lap around the outside of the house before slipping inside and running upstairs and hiding behind the door of the girls' room. "Babe, you in here?" Mikayla's eyebrows furrowed, since when does Fred call her babe, Mikayla slid her hand over her mouth to hide the sound of her breathing. "Mikayla, please come out..." Fred sounded a little upset, so Mikayla came into his view, her hands up and admitting her surrender. Fred smiled at her and slowly approached the blonde, "sorry Freddie, but I did tell you I'd get you back for dying my hair brown for four months..." Fred gasped in shock, "that was almost a year ago." Mikayla nodded, "I had to wait until you least expected it."

Fred smiled at the blonde, shaking his head at her, before cupping her cheeks and smearing the icing off his face onto hers. "Noooo Freddie, stop it." Mikayla laughed trying to get away from her boyfriend. She gave up fighting once their faces were both covered in icing, Mikayla stood on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around Fred's neck, "you're lucky I like you." She mumble to him before pulling into a kiss. It was a loving kiss that tasted of blueberries due to icing of Fred's lips. Mikayla's tongue traced Fred's  bottom lip, licking the frost off it before she broke the kiss, as Fred hummed happily.

"Now I have to redo my makeup." Mikayla whinned as she cleaned the frosting off Fred's face, "no you don't, you're beautiful without makeup, love." Mikayla blushed at Fred words, and gave him a peck on the lips. "I was thinking.." Fred began, "uh oh." Mikayla joked causing Fred to grin widely at the blonde, "ha ha very funny. Anyways, would you like to have like movies nights, like once a month or one every two weeks?" Mikayla smiled as she cups Fred's chin to clean it, "I would very much enjoy that, yes." Fred gave Mikayla a peck on the lips before George bursted into the room. "You both are a mess." He states looking at the pair, still having icing on their face, "um thank you?" Mikayla questions as she returns to cleaning Fred's face. "I just wanted to talk to Fred... alone." George admitted, "oh yeah, of course, I'll go." Mikayla smiled at George as she left the room and went to the bathroom to wipe the icing off her own face.