Chapter 1

3 Years Later

No one's POV

It was so long when lylia and nana last visit the grave of harley harith miya and kagura.

Lylia and Nana are so busy in moniyan empire

Lylia has been a Mage Leader In moniyan for Nana she has been the Support Leader.

Chang'e Is lylia's Assistant now in mage groups.

Angela was Nana's Assistant in support group.

Popol was Assistant in Marksman Group Lesley was The leader of Marksman Group,

Nana and Lylia are always hanging out and going to a Coffee Shop Near at Moniyan Village.

Today nana and lylia had something to do at Silvanna's Office.

Lylia Nana you two are the most good on your groups have a seat!lylia and nana seat at the chairs and wait for silvanna to talk.

Ok They say there is A white Girl With an umbrella in her hand and she is a mage she has with someone she is white haired aswell with a blue armor and she is a archer and marksman.nana and lylia look at each other and lylia spoke.

So what should we do about it your highness?silvanna think but nothing then lylia spoke again.

How about we should know who she is and be with one of us.nana agreed and silvanna also.

Nana and lylia arewalking towards a coffee shop now and eating there.

When they finally arrive they sat at the chair and order a food.

While waiting Nana are texting angela and lylia is Reading A book about Magic.

When there orders arrive nana started speaking.

So what day should we do the plan?nana is looking at lylia waiting for reasponse. Um Dunno let's just wait for princess Silvanna signal us to do it right?nana nod and they eat.

While eating nana is texting angela about what to do while lylia is getting her phone in her bag.

And text chang'e about what to do in the nearly projects this month.

While lylia and nana are busy chang'e and angela in the other hand are busy aswell.

Cyclops are studying with diggie and popol are busy doing his things in the marksman well it's not hard being assistant.

Popol and Lesley are talking about plans in the project lylia are talking to her groups aswell.

Silvanna is thinking in what day those kids will do the plans in the two girls.

Silvanna sigh and put her papers in the table she walk out on her office and go to the Mage Groups to talk at lylia.

Silvanna knock at the door.

Chang'e is doing the plans that lylia said on the messanger but someone knock chang'e rush at the door and open it.

She was shock to saw princess silvanna on the door.

Hello your highness!what can i do for you or what you need?

Ohh sorry for the disturb but can i talk to lylia just a important meeting!chang'e Smile nervously and spoke.

Well about that your highness our leader is at the break today she just told me what to do im so sorry your highness.silvanna shook her head and give a "It's ok"   Face.

When chang'e close the door silvanna go to the support and talk to angela asking where is nana and lylia could be

When angela said that lylia and nana are at the coffee she walk to go there and go at the coffee shop.

Hello ma'am welcome at the coffee shop.greet of the guard silvanna thank the guard and go to the counter.

Silvanna order a Cold Milk tea and a maccaroons(sorry it's a wrong spelling hehehe i dunno).

She went at the two friends and spoke.

Hm do you saw the two girls?Nana and Lylia shook there head and eat but then the two stop and look at silvanna with a suprise in their eyes.

We didn't saw you coming princess.lylia said and smile

Silvanna's irder came and the three eat.

The two girls are looking at them and smiling on whag they seeing the one girl sigh and go to her horse and ride back to where their live now.

When the two arrive they go out on the horse and go to their house.

Hello  dear want a lollipop?the two boys nod and sat at the couch.

Well are you two fine now? The two boys  shook their head and countined eating.

The two girls look at each other and smile.

Hello every one this is the sequel of Meant To Be well who is this two boys and two girls.

Let's know it at chapter 2 hope you all enjoy.😉😘