Chapter 4

No One's POV
M-mother?whispered lylia In a joy

Nana was confused she taugh lylia's mother was dead and now she is infront of her and lylia.

Alzera smiled at her precious daughter and nod Lylia hug her mother and cry so loud that harley harith miya and kagura hear it.

My Precious Lylia.Mom but how i saw you stabbed at your heart how how?Alzera hug her baby Alzera had a spell and before falling asleep she cast the spell that can track your location.

It's ok im fine now ok so can we go back home now? Lylia nod nana was coming with them too.

When harley and harith go down the two are shock the devil is here hugging his beloved woman.

Harley was shocked "The Queen Of Devil" is here.

Nana Lylia and the Queen left the house.

Kagura was smiling miya eitheir.

Harley and harith go infront of the two ladies.

Why didn't you stop them? Harley and Harith said in the sametime miya and kagura was shocked.

Lylia And Alzera is A family Lylia is Alzera's Daughter. Kagura explain.

Harley shook his head and spoke. That girl is the one who kidnapped lylia nana and the one who make us have this Wounds. Kagura and Miya was speachless they taugh that girl was nice but no.

That girl is the Queen of Devils. Harith said.

[In the North Mountains]

Mom why are we here?This is our home my dear. Alzera said to her daughter There is a lot of monsters and a lot of a bad peoples and this make her shocked she saw the one that she killed 3 years ago.

It's Jane and Lennie Lylia and Nana was shocked to saw the two.

Mom are you a b-alzera cut her Daughter.

Im a Queen of The Devils so can we rule the world my dear? Lylia was Shocked and speachless lylia shook her head And a tears fall on her eyes.

Alzera smirk and spoke.

If you didn't do what i want im going to kill your beloved harley and your sister kagura. Alzera said and cast a spell to see that Selena Alice And Vexana was waiting for the signal to kill harley miya harith and kagura.

Never! Lylia shout and Alzera laugh evilly And raise her hand and selena vexana alice was about to go in but Lylia shout.

I'll do it i'll be with you just let them be plsss mother plsss! Lylia shout and crying.

Alzera smirk and...

Back of selena alice vaxana! Alzera shout and selena alice and vexana leave.

Lylia sigh in relief and nana was crying at the bush because their make her scape and put a spell but she countered it a remover spell.

Nana run as fast as she could when she's at the house of the west mountains she knock at the door.

When harith and the others hear the knock and they heard a sniff so Haroth open the door and saw nana.

Where is Lylia? Harith asked harley heard it so He rush at the door and saw nana crying.

Lylia is going to rule the whole world and agree to become evil with her mother for you safeties.
Nana said while crying.

A tears fall on Harley's eyes and cry hard.

Lylia always Doing this she is thinking about the ithers safety and not her safety.

Kagura was at thEF stairs she heard everything a tears fall on her eyes lylia is always like this.

She rush on her bed and cast a spell to see what is happening therr and saw.

Alzera cast a spell to earase Lylia's Memory and make her evil Kagura cry loud that miya nana harley and harith heard

They rush on kagura's bed and saw lylia was so different.

So different she is not the girl that they know now.