Chapter 2

No one's POV

While nana lylia and silvanna is eating they are talking about the two girls.

Silvanna decide to do the work that they plan in the festival a festival that when the prince of moniyan dissappear.

And that festivan is on friday but today is tuesday Silvanna is done eating the two kids are done too

They are going back to the moniyan empire now when they walking there un expected villain attack them that make them unconcious.

{WEST MOUNTAINS}

Um Sis can we go out today it's so long when we go out yah know.So can we?the gringer head boy said

The two girls look at eachother and sigh.ok ok but be sure to go home quickly,  got it? The boys nod and go to the forest walking to enjoy tge view. west mountains is nice and good place which is had a lot people on it there is a tree that if you wish your wish will going to be true. (Well i just make it hehehe)

When they at the middle of the forest they saw a villains with a prisoner that make tge twi shocked because it was An unconcious lylia and nana they saw silvanna is awake and the villains get silvanna and trew her at the bush and make her scape but first.

They guve ger a spell to forget everything about this.

Then the villains spoke.

Atlast you caught her,  but who is that leonin?Alzera spoke (Alzera is a new villain that i create)my queen if we didn't captured the leonin she will tell at her friebds that we caught a greatest present.Alzera look at him and smirk and laugh evilly.

Which heard and saw the two boys.

The two boys are so worried about their beloved girls so they did this.

Sleep well and youll forget everything! The gringer head boy yelled and cast the spell quitely that make the guards fell unconcious.

Alzera cast a spell to make her Minions not forget about this she smirk and strike the boys a big attack.

The leonin boy cast a shield to protect them, Alzera Yelled in angry and attack them a big ones to break the shield which it do.

The gringer head boy cast a Sleeping spell and the queen of evil fell asleep for a day.

The two carry nana and lylia to go west mountains.

When they came back the two girls greet them a welcome back and was shocked to see nana and lylia that make the two worried.

What happend?the girl with umbrella said.

We saw nana and lylia unconcious carry by a lot of minions. The boy said the two girls nod and it was night now.

There is just a three rooms the one room is The two girls sleeping and the other one is a room for the gringer head boy.

The cat room which is design by a cat styles is for the leonin room.

The boys decide to let nana sleep with the leonin boy.

And lylia sleep with the gringer boy.

And now they sleep.

~~

Lylia woke up in a bed that is unfamiliar lylia got down and sit at the chair and saw nana got down and sit beside her.

Then a girls And boy's Appear infront of the table that maked the twi girls blinked and ofcourse it's real.

They saw one only harley harith kagura and Miya.

Opsss sorry about the long update well see ya all on the next chapter

Thank you for reading and i hope you all enjoy it.

Bye thanks for all of you😘