Chapter 6

Alzera's POV

I summoned a lot of Dark Magic orbs im going to kill lancelot he killed my precious princess.

I looked at harley nana and her friends their eyes where so watery and they are all scared they are all shaking on fear.

I looked at lancelot again he was looking at me then back to selena and back to me again.

He was shaking in fear i looked at my back and saw selena with a teary eyes and angry face she is going to kill lancelot.

She run to lancelot and scratch him on his face and she use her claws and stabbed it on him.

Which he died.

You all gonna pay for this we will be back we will! I shout in angry tone and vanish.

Harley's POV

I can't believe lancelot killed lylia i wish i can turn back time but it's dengorous to time travel princess ssilvanna walk infront and she looked at the victims.

I guess we need to say this to boroque family i feel sorry for them. Princess silvanna said while looking to princess guinevere and prince lancelot.

Odette run to her beloved lancelot she hug him so tight and said wake up again and again.

Granger look at guinevere with teary eye's and everyone feel bad what happenned to lylia and the others.

Selena's POV

I was crying at my room and then an idea pop on my head i ask vexana and faramis if they can back lylia on life which is the nod.

Miss vexana sir faramis can you plsss majey poor sister back in life plsssssss! I pleaded they agreed and they gonna do it today when they doing the spell when they finish a light was sorrounding lylia then she open her eyes.

Sis i miss you i love you. I said and hug her she hig me back and whispered “i love you too sis”.

(At the Moniyan Empire)
No One's POV

Silvanna is so worried and sad she is walking to go where the other's is.

Ok every as you can see lancelot and guinevere and lylia died in the war so We need a replacement here meet princess althea from riverland.

This is princess kyna from West Mountains and this is princess kira from eastern mountains.
Princess silvanan introduced.

Hi im Harley this is nana harith chang'e cyclops diggie angela lolita and popol. Princess althea was staring at him while blushing.

Back at Alzers's Palace

Selena walk to her mom rooms she knocked and she heard a "come in"
Sje came in and saw her mom in tears.

Mom don't cry i have a suprise for you. Selena said alzera look at her step daughter and mounted a ok to her.

Then lylia come in with a smile alzera hug her precious princess and ask if she is ok lylia nod and selena spoke.

Mom can we give her back to moniyan im sure shd will be ok there? Alzera look at selena then lylia and nod.

Selena smile and left to go to moniyan with her precious step sister.

At the Moniyan Empire

Althea ask nana if harley is single and nana said his lover died at the war.

Then selena came to them and althea point her sword at her.

Im not here to fight you im here to give you something you'll like very much. Selena said harley and his friends was confused then lylia came in all of them where shocked except at the three princess.

I want to give my sister to you to take care of her can i trust you kagura harley nana chang'e lolita popol haroth diggie cyclops and angela? They all bod and selena give her sister to them with a teary eyes.

I love you sis. Selena said and "i love you too sis" lylia respond.

But before she vanish she break the spell and vanish in this air.

They all look at lylia she faint luckily harley catch lylis and athea was jealous.

They all walk behind harley.