Chapter 7

No One's POV

Lylia woke up she remembered that her mother and step sister that she love the most kagura came in.

Lylia hug kagura so tight and cry on her shoulder.

I miss my step sister big sis. Lylia said while crying.

Kagura smiled and whispered to lylia that she need to change to her usual clothes.

This is Harley and her dorm actually.

When she came out chang'e lolita nana and angela was infront of her door and she walk with them and go to the ball room silvanna was at the stage.

Hello everyone we are here to disguss that we have a new three princess yesterday and lylia came back yesterday too.

Today is a special day because we are going to have a ball for are celebrate it's the special ball today. Silvanna continued and harley already want to invite his dearest lylia to dance with him.

And everyone the teens will only dance here and going to use this ball room and the other's the older than you all will be at the ball room in the next floor. All of them nod and they are going to shopping.

Time skip(after shopping in their dorms)

Lylia's POV

Im so excited to wear my precious ball gown and im gonna wear a tiara to make me cute and im gonna miss this.

No one's POV

Time Skip (at the Ballroom)

Ok everyone meet our kids visitors first let's call harith. Silvanan said

Harith come in he's the in here yet nana and lylia are at there dorm doing there hair.

This is harith clothe's

Harith wave his hand and sit to a chair

Next is Harley come out. Silvanna said.

Harley came out and althea is blushing cause harley is so handsome and cute.

This is his clothes