Chapter 5

Lylia's POV
(Evil Lylia)

My mom talk to me about this 5 enemy we had and a lot more.

My mom said that the moniyan empire is one of our enemy and the abyss is our Ally and This nana girl kagura and miya i don't know them but their names was so familiar this harley and harith too.

Lylia are you listening?! My mom asked so loud that make me go back to the real world.

Im listening. I said my mom nod nad continue to say what the plan.

I sigh as i hear we are going to attack the moniyan with the abysal demons.

My mom sit at her throne and i sat next to her.

Harley's POV

We planed to go back at the moniyan empire cause nana said that maybe they gave silvanna a spell to not remember that time.

We are calling for the unicorn of lycandila.

After 5 Hours

We arrive at the moniyan we all wave at them.

All of them are shocked to see us Except Nana i hug lesley and she hug back.

Alucard hug Harith and Nana hug chang'e and the other's.

Where is Lylia? Chang'e asked worried is all written up on her face.

She need help she need us. I look at nana and smiled.

Harith and i cast a spell to remove the spell at princess silvanna.

Princess silvanna look at nana and hug her.

Oh im happy you survive. Then she look at us all woth a shocked face and become worried.

Where is Lylia? Princess silvanna asked.

We smiled sadly and she sigh and go inside the castle.

Selena's POV

Lylia is on our side now that's better the most evil the most greatful.

We are going to attack the moniyan today but night helcurt gonna use his ult and lylia gonna kill her friends.

We all gothered and go to our bed while lylia is walking around.

I came closer to her and she sit i sat next to her.

You ok? Lylia smiled and nod i smiled back and spoke.

Do you remember me? I asked she look at me and shook her head.

Ohh we are sister's you know. I said she smiled to me and hug me.

Lylia is my precious step sister but i love her so much even she's my step sister.

Her mother alzera save me that day and i said everything she slap me on the face and she said that lylia is my sister.

I love her so much.

I walk at out of the throne room and walk to go to my bedroom and play some of the ball.

Then the bell rang.

Which means attack time.

No one's POV

All of the people on the moniyan is having a dinner when a sound at the forest heard no it's just like in front if thE castle.

But helcurt use his ult and stabbed all of the guards and he even stabbed odette.

When helcurt ult was over they all look around there is a blood everywhere.

Lancelot catch odette before she fall oancelot check her pulse and sigh in relief.

Nana harith harley kagura and miya was smiling but then a familiar voice make them frown.

Having fun then we should ruined it hahaha! Alzera said harith harley and nana was summoning a potion.

But then they all become scared when they saw karrie and guinevere laying on the ground full of blood bites and scratches.

Hahaha scared already the welcome our killer of heroe's Lylia. Selena said and lylia walk to us while smirking

But the Lylia point her wand at princess silvanna but lancelot stabbed her at the stomach making her grith in pain.

And shocked to her friends.

Before she can close her eyes lancelot whispered to her.

You killed my sister then you shall die too.and she close her eyes.

A tears came out at the eye of
Alzera her eyes become red and summoned a lot of dark magics.

Thay make lancelot smirk and then selena cry silently and whispired.

I will gonna kill him for you sis. And she finally attack lancelot.