Chapter 1

A/N Hello! I have created this because I now simp over the Haikyuu characters, so yeah.

Italics = Thoughts

---------------------------- = Timeskip/Scene Change

--------------------------------------

Your POV

"(Y/N)! Get your butt up! You're gonna be late for your first day!" 

I groggily lifted my head up, blinking a few times. "Huh?" I tiredly called back, rubbing my eyes. I heard a groan from the other side of my bedroom door before the door swung open, revealing my older brother, (B/N). 

"I said, get your butt up! You're going to be la-" he said before cutting himself off. "Did you seriously fall asleep at your desk again?" he asked, placing a hand on his hip. I blinked at him a few times before lazily reaching over to my desk lamp and shutting it off. "No," I replied, still half-asleep. 

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "You really need to stop doing that. Are you sure you don't need any melatonin tablets or anything?" he asked, giving me a concerned look. "I'll be fine. I'll sleep in my bed tonight," I replied, laying my head on my desk, eyelids drooping. 

He sighed again and replied, "Alright. Well, get up, you don't want to be late," With that, he walked back down the hallway, leaving me half asleep at my bedroom desk. I picked my head up from my desk and rested my cheek on the palm of my hand. 

Maybe I should ask for some melatonin, I couldn't sleep until about 4 AM. That's about... 3 hours of sleep? I think anyway.

I sighed and straighted up, my back cracking in the process. I winced at the sound. Sleeping at my desk isn't good, especially for my back. 

I yawned and stretched, some of my joints cracking more. Yeah, it really seems like it. I looked up at my closed blinds and blinked a few times. I then turned and stood up, stretching my legs in the process. 

"Oh shi-" I said as my knees suddenly bent middway through my stretch. I caught myself on my desk chair before I could fall, quickly gaining my balance again. When you almost fall, you know it was a good stretch.

I tiredly walked over to my closet and swung it open, scanning the rack for my uniform. When I spotted it, I snatched it from the hanger, carrying it over to my bed. 

I then proceeded to change out of my pajama shirt and pants into my uniform, putting on some knee-length shorts under it. I looked at yourself in the mirror, shrugging when I saw the shorts were longer than the skirt. 

I slipped on my socks, the only part of my skin uncovered being the area around my knees. I then sluggishly walked into the bathroom to brush my hair and all that jazz.

--------------------------------------------------

(I'm going to use "you" instead of "I" from now on, because it makes it easier for me to write what's happening.)

The moment you stepped into the kitchen, you made a b-line for the coffee pot, walking past (B/N) who was making breakfast. "Ah, the gremlin has come out of her cave," he said, a smile evident in his voice. 

"Oh shut up," you replied, rolling your eyes. You grabbed a mug from the cabinet and poured yourself a cup of coffee, the scent on the drink entering your senses, making you smile slightly in content. 

"So, mom and dad have already left for work, they'll probably be back later tonight, they said it depends on how long their project lasts" your brother said, moving the scrambled eggs he was cooking from the pan to two plates. You nodded and mumbled, "Of course," You grabbed milk from the fridge and poured a little in your coffee, thinking to yourself.