A Pokemon Master

Hello guys Binayak here .

So, This is the edit of second chapter.

I've not changed any incident I just modified them a little.

So let's see if it works. Hope you guys will like it

So here we go guys ,enjoy....

-----------------------------------------------------------

The battle started as both of Ash and the Pokemon Master called out their first Pokemon.

The battle was very intense and both were greatly focused. No one was ready to give opponent a single chance.

But still as the battle continued their pokemons started to get tired, and they started losing their pokemons one after another. Soon their 5 Pokemons were fainted and they were left with their last Pokemon.

Ash called out his Charizard which was known to everyone. But everyone was shocked to see The Pokemon master's last Pokemon. It was the Legendary Rayquaza!

Ash was also shocked. The battle started and both of them gave their hundred percent. Ash evolved his Charizard into mega Charizard Z(professor Sycamore named the new form as Charizard Z).

Soon Rayquaza and mega Charizard also became tired, so we're their trainers.

Ash was in bond with his pokemons, so whenever his Pokemon fainted or were injured he felt the same pain of them.

The battle was going for around 30 minutes then. Both of the pokemons were injured but still no one was ready to give in.

[With conversation]

Ash ordered,"Mega Charizard Z use fire blast!" Charizard Z threw a 大 shaped flame towards his opponent.

The Pokemon master commanded ,"Dodge it mega Rayquaza!,"

The commentators were giving live update ,"The both of them has lost five of their pokemons , and this one is the last battle ... I don't know who's stronger and who's gonna win this match ? Will our Pokemon Master be able to defend his title? Or,will Ash become our new Pokemon Master? We'll soon find out."

ALL THE FANS WERE CHEERED UP!
Maximum were supporting the current Pokemon Master . But Ash's friends (Serena,Gary,Dawn,Brock,May,Lilly etc.)Delia and the two professor, were cheering for Ash.

Ash then said to his Charizard,"Seismic toss!" Charizard grabbed Rayquaza and was about to fly up, then suddenly the Pokemon Master said ,"Are you serious?"

Ash was confused by what he just said.

Charizard started to fly up holding Rayquaza, but Rayquaza slipped from his grip. Rayquaza's speed and flexibility made this possible.

"Ash come on ,you can do this" shouted Ash's mom Delia from the audience.

Ash's friends were also cheering for him. Everyone was excited left Serena. She wasn't at all enjoying the match. Whenever Ash took damage for his bond with pokemons Serena could feel the pain in her body.

The Pokemon master was looking very confident," Rayquaza time to end this , use extreme speed"

"Charizard fly and dodge it" Ash ordered his Charizard.