"I'll be Fine"

Hello guys Binayak here

So there's another song of NEFFEX - Closer to heaven

Neffex is op. They had given some popular No copyright songs like FIGHT BACK, GRATEFUL, COLD, DESTINY etc.

Now back to the story. Ash and Serena's meeting was awesome.

Now we'll see how they react and face the pokemons.

Let's begin, enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Serena's POV]

I noticed his face and the sight made my eyes heavy.

"ASH! I thought I would never see you again!" I bursted into tears and hugged him tight.

I couldn't believe, what I felt was true, I finally met Ash in an unexpected time and place.

He smiled,"Don't worry Serena, whenever you'll fall I'll be there to catch you."

"Thanks Ash."

"No need to thank me." I parted the hug.

"We need to go up and save ourselves from those pokemons first." He then looked at his Charizard and commanded him,"Charizard fly up."

Charizard waved its wings and we started to move upwards. As soon as we got out from the crater, some of those pokemons attacked us with the dark sphere.

"Pikachu use electro ball!" Ash ordered his pikachu.

Pikachu instantly threw an electro ball towards the sphere. The collision of electro ball and dark sphere made an explosion.

"What kind of Pokemon is it?" Ash took out his pokedex and pointed it towards the pokemons.

His pokedex also failed to identify the Pokemon. It wasn't seen before.

"Ok so I think it's a new species of Pokemon." Ash said.

"But why are these attacking us?"

"I don't know, but we've to escape from them. Pikachu use thunderbolt with full power." Pikachu threw a lighting towards the pokemons which made them paralyzed.

"Now this is our chance, they can't chase us. Let's get out of here!!!" Ash shouted,"Serena hold on tight."

"Uhh, ok." I passed my hands throughout his waist and grabbed tight.

"Charizard let's go." Charizard started flying in a super high speed. Soon we were at a long distance from those pokemons.

As we got more further Charizard slowed a bit.

"Hey Serena, are you okay?"

"Yes, I think so."

"That's great."

We were flying when suddenly I realised that Charizard was tired.

"Ash, I think Charizard can't fly more, he's too tired."

Ash looked at his Pokemon and said,"Oh Charizard I forgot that you were flying for hours. Let's get down"

Charizard slowly stopped waving its wings and made us land inside the forest.

"Ok Charizard time to take some rest." He returned Charizard to its Pokeball.

"I think we're now safe" Ash said as he sat on a branch. I sat by him and said,"I hope so."