The league

Hello guys Binayak here.

So this is my first story and I will try to do my best.

And one thing I've rewritten and published this portion for some reasons.

If you've read it once then you can again read the first two chapters cause I'll be editing them.

Ok guys let's see what is going to happen, enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[3rd person POV]

Pokemon Master league was about to start soon. Ash hearing the news quickly registered in it as the champion of Alola. Only the champions of a region were allowed to participate in the league . There were 8 participants, means 8 champions, which included some of Ash's rivals too.

While going to the Pokemon Master League Ash met all his friends one after another. They all joined Ash in the league to support him .

But before the Pokemon league there was another event - Kalos Queen Finale. Serena had to defeat Shauna in the finals to battle against Aria.

Ash with his friends went to support Serena. Serena performed well and Serena was selected. She then had to battle Aria and defeat her to be the next Kalos Queen.

As the battle started, Serena became so much nervous that made her performance level lower than usual . In the last round it seemed like everything was over for Serena as she was continuously making mistakes which affected her pokemons too.

But soon everything changed. She felt the presence of Ash and realised what she had to do and what mistakes she was doing. She regained her confidence and started dominating in the battle.

As the battle was over it was time for the announcement of the winner. Everyone present there was waiting with eager and curiosity.

After a minute the result was announced. And finally Serena was the one who won the battle! Serena had become the Kalos Queen.

As a Kalos Queen she had to return to kalos again for she had to make pokevisions and perform in showcases. but she wanted to see Ash competing in the league for his dreams. So she asked to stay and was allowed to stay there for a week. She had to return in the very moment the league ends . She, not thinking twice accepted it .

A day passed. It was Monday morning when the legue began.

In this league Ash had faced many tough battles. But he was able to win all of them without losing more than 3 Pokemons.

Ash was qualified for the finals. In the finals Ash had to face Alain, one of his strongest rivals ever and the champion of Kalos.

The match began as they called out their first Pokemon. Both of them were doing well. They kept losing their pokemons one after another and soon lost 4 of their Pokemons. Everyone knew that Ash had only Charizard as a strong Pokemon by his side that wasn't enough to defeat Alain's Mega Charizard and Bisharp.

Alain called out his Bisharp and was expecting Ash's Charizard, but to their surprise from Ash's 5th pokeball came out GRENINJA!

Ash-Greninja again defeated Bisharp, but this time Alain's Bisharp was a lot more stronger and dealed a severe damage to Ash-Greninja.

Alain's Mega Charizard X which was also a lot stronger than before defeated Ash-Greninja in less than 5 minutes.

Ash was left with only Charizard at that moment. Soon his Charizard was badly damaged by mega Charizard X. He knew that he was gonna loose again. But suddenly his Charizard started glowing. His Charizard transformed to a new form which was bigger than Mega Charizard X.

Both professor Oak and Sycamore who were present at the stadium were completely shocked.

Ash's new Charizard was stronger than Charizard X and defeated him.

It was time for the final battle. Ash got his opportunity to fight the current Pokémon Master who had been defending his title for 10 years.

There was a gap of three days before the match. In these three days Ash had been practicing very hard. He had gained a close bond with his pokemons.

After three days it was the time for the battle. The stadium was fully packed up with audience. Everyone was excited.

Soon both of Ash and the Pokemon Master arrived at the battlefield.

The current Pokemon master was wearing a black pant and a blue coat, he had a mask on his face which hid his identity.

Both were looking confident. The referee announced their names and then officially started the battle.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So I've not included any conversations in this chapter. Everything in it was in 3rd person POV.

Hope you liked the edit. Let me know in the comments.

And don't forget to vote and send me a feedback.

See you guys again in the next chapter.

Till then take care bye bye
;D