Into the darkness

Hello guys Binayak here

Sorry for being (very/ultra/mega/super/ disgusting/LOL) late. Fill In the blanks with the word you prefer most. XD

So, I guess the previous chapter was kinda strange.

I know that and that happened only for I was studying all day for my online exam. It hacked my brain and that's why the previous chapter was that much weird.

However from this chapter you'll be witnessing something unexpected. You'll soon find out what I'm talking about.

So let's start, enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Ash's POV]

We've returned home a few minutes ago. It's now 2pm and I'm feeling very hungry. I wish that I will get my food soon.

[Time Skip - After Lunch]

Lunch is done. The food was delicious. I've missed mom's cooking.

I then went upstairs and entered my room. I laid on bed and started thinking about life. I suddenly felt something strange again but this time with a different reason......

Am I doing the right thing?

I mean, will it be fine if I have a gym in Australia? I and Pikachu has no problem. But the feeling, it's continuously stopping me from going. There's something important that I've to do, I can't leave for Australia right now. I've to accomplish a mission.

I fell into deep thoughts. I tried to understand why I was having the strange feeling.

"Ash!"

"Ash?"

"ASH!" Someone shouted

"Huh?" I looked up and there was mom.

"What thought made you that much focused?"

I said nothing which made mom kinda angry.

"Ash, I'm your mom, please don't hide anything from me. Tell me Ash, what's wrong?" She said and sat beside me.

"Actually.......mom, I think I'm not totally sure about going to Australia."

"Why? I mean you were very excited in the interview when you accepted their proposal."

"I was excited untill I got a strange feeling. It's like I have a important work to do."

"So what do you think you should do?" She asked me

"I've to stay" I replied.

"Don't worry if you don't wanna go, you can cancel your decision.

"Really?"

"Yes"

I felt very relieved. Now I won't have any strange thoughts.

"I'll talk to your dad."

"Alright!"

I along with Mom then went downstairs to have a conversation with dad.

Dad heard everything and agreed to it.

"We should now visit the Pokemon Building to tell your cancellation to mr. Goodshow."

I and dad went towards the Pokemon Building in dad's car.

[Serena's POV]

I didn't know what to do next. What I could do was just cry. All my expectations all my hopes are now finished. I totally became hopeless.