Starting New life

Hello guys Binayak here

Sorry for late update.

150+ views !! Wow

Hope you guys are having fun by reading this

The last chapter was mostly about the feelings .

In this chapter I'll try to put some more feelings. XD
Actually I can't put amourshipping moments untill Ash and Serena meet again, But will they even meet?????
Let's find out, enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Serena's POV]

Our plane has landed in Kalos a day ago. I along with Palermo moved in a hotel at vanville city. Today I will be visiting home after a looooong time. I'm super excited to meet mom. Now it's 8 am we'll visit her at 10 am

The last day was really bad for me. Yesterday I had to leave Ash and after returning here I had to face a interview. I'm not scared of interviews but one of their questions made me feel uncomfortable.

[Flashback - Last night]

As my first interview had started I was trying to answer all them. They were throwing a bunch of questions towards me at every moment.

"Serena we've recently noticed some unnatural behaviour of you around the new Pokemon Master Ash Ketchum. What's going on?" Suddenly one of them asked me a strange question .

'Oh no how they noticed it!!!!' I thought in mind. I started to blush hard.

"Umm" I tried to say something but was left with no words. I didn't know what to do next so I stood up and ended the interview by saying "Thank You". The interview had ended.

The interviewers had still a lot of questions but I was unable to answer any more after hearing that question. There's something called privacy. I can't expose everything! Can I?

I was going to my room when Palermo appeared in front of me.

"I know the reason why you left the interview" She said in a teasing way."I've been noticing you since your first performance 3 years ago ,I know everything." She smirked.

I blushed furiously and said,"Uhh...th...they had too m..many questions, and I couldn't answer them as I'm very tired."

"Ha ha , I see, ok then go and take a long rest." She said laughing loudly.

Then we went to our rooms.

I sighed in relief.........
I thought about the day while going on to my bed .

[Back to the present]

I looked at the clock, it was 9:50 am
"Seems like we've to leave " I told Palermo as she was sitting in front of me on the couch. She told me that there'll be  my first performance as a Kalos Queen tomorrow. I'm all ready to go! But now I'm going to meet my mom!!! It's even more exciting.

I along with Palermo were traveling in the car. It would hardly take 5 mins to reach my home.

I was enjoying the scene outside the car.

Soon we reached my home. I saw mom standing at the main door. As I stepped out of the car she gave me a bone crushing hug. Then our Rhyhorn jumped over us and started licking my face. Palermo was laughing at the sight.

"So how is my Queen?" Mom said as we stood up.

"Mom! Don't call me that" Mom laughed

"Ok Serena, now go inside I'll be there after a few minutes."