Request.

Hello......................................................

Welcome to this lovely......... shipping book if you want to call it that...............................................

I will be taking requests, but please, make it a variety. There are rules and certain things I'll need. Here's the rules.

1: No full smut. I'll do fluff and maybe some smut, but I won't do it if I can't do it. So really, you can request it, but if I can't, I turn it down.

2: Nothing to weird. I don't mind what you request, but remember who can view this book. That's all I ask when you request.

3: don't request something that'll take many chapters to make. I can be as lengthy as you want, but I'll probably take a while to make it. So if you want a multi chapter version of something, sorry. I'll do it if I have to, but that'll be it's own book. Plus Emerald is the ship writer, not me.

4: try to not go extreme. I would hate to turn you down. Unless I'm willing to do it. But it all depends.

5: Stay within my limits. Their in my bio if you need to see them.

Now for the form.

Pokespe character: 
Reader effects: 
Theme: 
# of other people: 
Setting: 
AU?: 
Any details that might make it better?:
Anything else: 

You can PM me this form, but I need it to do your request.

This was requested by 

Thank you and enjoy.