Scold. Silver x Female!reader

Reader Effects: Female

AU?: Nope

Others: Gold and Crystal

Requester: LunaRaven26

Special Thanks To: G1N3VR4_S

~~~

"Hm?" (Y/N) noticed a red blur raced through the streets of Goldenrod City. Something seemed off. (Y/N) raced after it as the figure slowed down. A low conversation came through (Y/N)'s ears as she slowed to a small ally. Two people were talking.

"You watch what you say to me."

"Yes sir."

"Alright. Back to base." They split as the red head came out. (Y/N) instantly intersected him.

"Hey!" He hissed. His long red hair threw her off, but it was easy to tell gender by the talk from before.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing of your concern."

"No, I saw that. I'm keeping an eye on you. And I'll tear your plan down."

He huffed before walking away. You sent a glare at him before leaving as well.

~~~

Not even a week later and (Y/N) met him again. She ran into him this time. She was minding her own business when she slammed into someone in Violet City.

"Ow!" 

She looked up to see the guy from before. Fear crossed his face as anger filled hers. He backed up as she stood up.

"You! What are you up to?"

"If it's anything like yours, I'm heading home. I have to g there eventually." 

"Like I'll believe you after Goldenrod!"

"..."

His eyes were fixed on something behind (Y/N). She glanced back to try to find his gaze. It wasn't easy when he tried to use it to get away. You quickly turn as he moved. He hesitated.

"Where do you think you're going?" He opened his mouth when a voice stopped him.

"Aw... Sil getting kicked around by a girl like usual."

"Tell me about it."

(Y/N) whipped around to see two people walking over. Was that what he was looking at? He gulped.

"I was not. I'm going home." (Y/N)'s feet moved faster than he could prepare for a dash. She was in front of him before anyone moved.

"I'm not done with you." He growled lightly.

"Aw... how adorable." (Y/N) glanced at the duo with a puzzled look. The guy took this chance to bolt off. You barely could react to the speed. He was gone as soon as you turned. She glared at them.

"Thanks for that."

"What? If he did anything, we'd know."

"Why don't I believe that?"

"Because he's Silver and no one needs to ask."

She was stunned as they walked away.

"Silver...? But..."

~~~

I hope that was good.

Um... Yellow has a book that'll be like this a little bit, but should I make one myself? Where a Dexter (Or Dexters) betray/change side? Let me know what your thoughts are.

Have a great day... Do request!