Lost with Comedy. Pearl & Diamond x Fem! reader

Reader Effects: Female

AU?: Nope

Others: Platinum

Requester: Berlitz-PT78

~~~

"I'm screwed..." 

(Y/N)'s arm was trapped under a bolder near a cliff. She couldn't exactly move it from out underneath with falling off the cliff and she couldn't move much. 

"Well... so much for this life." She weren't really suicidal, but it was either that or she stayed there until someone saved her. 

"Hello!?" Just that perked (Y/N)'s attention.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

A blond boy pushed through the bushes and noticed her. He instantly ran over while calling out to someone, no doubt his companion. Another boy appeared and went over as the first boy struggled to move the bolder. He sent out a Bastiodon and it easily moved it off (Y/N)'s arm. The blond boy said nothing as he helped (Y/N) away from the cliff side.

"Are you ok?"

"I think so..." She collapsed due to the condition of being there and that the bolder had left her in.

"Here, let's get you to our camp. We have food and you can rest your arm." Those words made (Y/N)'s mind instantly make her head nod. The two boys helped her to the camp where a young girl was. She applauded the two boys.

"Not bad."

"Heh..."

They introduce themselves and helped (Y/N) get back to full strength. They even help her get to her home in Velstone as they were also needed there.

"Thank you guys so much for helping me."

"Of course!" Pearl said with a grin.

"Anytime!" Diamond added.

"Take care!" Platinum said as the trio went on their way. (Y/N) went into her home and blushed. The two boys had grabbed her heart after their heroic deed. Platinum was famous in the region, but they decided to help her. It stole her heart.

~~~ Bonus scene!

"Admit it. You two have a crush!" They had a huge blush on their face.

"Dang it!" She giggled at their embarrassment. 

"Diamond, Pearl, and (Y/N), sitting in a tree..." She raced off before they could react. Their faces got redder.

"P-Platinum!"

~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed that... request in the first chapter if you want more. Have a great day!