Flower Head. Gold x reader

Reader Effects: No

Others: No

AU?: No

Requester: TofuMaple

~~~

"(Y/N)!" 

You turned to see Gold running over. This was your first date with him. He kept having to reschedule due to Dexter business. Then if it wasn't him, then your family, friends and school got in the way. You two were finally able to arrange a day that you two had requested free time. It was successful and here you were at a flower field for a picnic. The two of you set it up before going right into a conversation and having fun. 

"Man, this was really difficult to arrange." He said with a sigh. You giggle at that.

"But here we are." He laid his head down and sighed.

"Hm... what should we do..." You giggle quietly. He hadn't notice the flowers you had been slipping into his hair. He shot a glance at you. "What?"

"N-nothing..." You said quietly before pausing. "I was just thinking about when we met when you pulled that prank on the class. You had stopped the entire class by stating it was the principal's birthday while she was in there and sent out streamers with some help from the class. It was my first day there and you asked me to give the principal the bag you had put together for her. Remember that?" He paused as you slipped another flower in his hair.

"Oh yeah! That was the best day the principal had because she never had a good birthday since her childhood. I almost forgot about it." He sat up and the flowers practically jumped out of his hair. You busted out laughing as he stopped. "How..."

"How long were you going to take to figure it out...?" You asked between giggles. He smiled lightly before glancing over.

"You sneaky..." You giggled at his words. He smiled before leaning over and planting a kiss on your head. You paused as your face heated up. "I'll get my payback." You chuckled at that.

"Technically that was payback for the streamers in my hair. I was pulling them out for the rest of the week." He rubbed his head sheepishly as he thought about it.

"Well... game on, (Y/N)." You smiled.

"Alright Flower head." His face went read to your words.

~~~

I hope you enjoyed that. Go request in the first chapter for more. Have a great day.