𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍

Lorelai woke up to rapid banging on her door.

She got up out of bed putting a sweater on and walked to the front door.

"Who is it?" she asked sleepily.

"It's Spencer," he answered.

She looked at her clock, "Spencer, it's 5:30 in the morning."

"I got food," he replied.

She sighed as she opened the door, "You're lucky I love food."

Spencer laughed at her response walking into her apartment and straight to her dining table. Lorelai walked into her bathroom and got herself somewhat ready then walked back out.

"So what did you bring?" she asked.

He opened the bag, "Well, for you I got pancakes, eggs, and hashbrowns."

He handed her the box of food, she nodded, "And for you?"

"I got grilled cheese with tomato soup," he smiled.

She sat down across from him, "Well, thank you for this food. You have officially made my day."

"I'm glad," he responded with a hint of fondness.

The two ate breakfast until it was almost time to head to work.

"I'm gonna get ready," she told him going to her room.

He nodded, "Yeah."

Spencer then got up and cleared her table giving him some time to look at the framed pictures on her walls. He's never noticed it up until now, but Lorelai was a very happy child, despite all the things she's been through. There was one picture in particular that he noticed, one with her mother. Although she was probably around the age of one, she seemed happy. All these pictures made Spencer smile and made him picture what little Lorelai was like.

"Spencer!" Lorelai yelled from her room, "I need your help."

"Coming," he replied, walking to her room.

Spencer walked in not sure of what to do.

"You can sit on my bed," she told him.

He nodded and sat on the edge of it, "So?"

"Okay, I'm not sure what top to wear," she said grabbing two different ones, "There's this one, that's like a sweater. So, I wouldn't need to wear one of my cardigans with it. Or this collared shirt, that I would wear with a white one."

She hadn't noticed but Spencer had been lost in the way Lorelai looks without any makeup on. Sure she doesn't wear it heavily, but he came to the conclusion that she looks so much better without it.

"Spencer?" she said snapping out of his gaze.

"Sorry. Uh... definitely, the collard one, because then you could take off the cardigan if it gets too warm," he replied.

Lorelai smiled, "Thank you."

Lorelai walked into her closet and dressed then walked back out putting her cardigan on.

"So?" she asked.

Spencer smiled, "Yeah. Looks good."

"Yay," she replied as she walked to her vanity, "Can you turn on my cd player, please."

Spencer nodded walking over to the nightstand. He saw many CDs, from Coldplay to the Smiths, and the Beatles. He grabbed the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band album by the Beatles, put it in and pressed play. After a few seconds, the title song started playing.