𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑙𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

               ❑ ⋮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

               ❑ ⋮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥. 💭✨             
              ◌ first name – Nakano Kuro
             ◌ meaning – " Warrior"
             ◌ nicknames – Nerd, Smartass, book worm, and goddess, and Ash ( people mostly call her ash)
             ◌ age – 16
             ◌ gender – Female.
             ◌ birthday – 12th of August
             ◌ zodiac sign – Leo.

             ◌ birthday – 12th of August             ◌ zodiac sign – Leo

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❑ ⋮𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.  ✏️
             ◌ height – 4'9
             ◌ weight – 35.4 kg
             ◌ body type – Narrow Hourglass.
             ◌ skin tone – healthy
             ◌ nationality – Japanese
             ◌ hair color – Yellow.
             ◌ hair length – shoulder length.
             ◌ eye color(l) – Green.
             ◌ eye color(r) – Green.
◌ Personality -Since Ash is very intelligent, she is able to easily evade the cops and Dabi & his gang. Her intelligence has gotten her and the others out of many tight situations; including fighting Nine and his gang. Ash has the personality, charisma, and skill to gather large groups of individuals together under her influence. Not only is she excellent in combat and an incredible marksman, but she is also highly intelligent, with an IQ of 200. Her intelligence lends itself well to solving the mystery of ' The ledge of Villains' and she has also been stated to be quite well-read, knowing her way around the newspaper's daily columns and political novels- unusual for someone who does talk to people.

Along with her remarkable intelligence, Ash's good looks and charisma allow her to sway the will of people to her benefit in dire situations, and she's well aware of it. Despite the influence she holds over others, however, Ash is mistrustful and holds most people at arms-length except for a few select friends in her inner circle, including her long-time best friend Deku, and later Todoroki. She I s not afraid of death not because of courage, as she calls herself a coward, but because of her disillusionment with her own life.

Ash's character is mostly defined by her constant struggle for freedom against his oppressors, her fight to overcome her trauma over sexual abuse, and most importantly, to find her real place in the world.