𝑀𝑦 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝐴𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑎// 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒

This plot follows Ash's everyday life trying to help other people find a new purpose; it also depicts the disappointments she faces with her new life, including the realization that there are things she cannot fix, and her feelings of aimlessness after successfully liberating UA high's school.

𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜 1- Todoroki takes Crush, Ash, and Y/N on a road trip in an attempt to help him figure out what they want out of life. They end up at Crush's childhood home, where Y/N and Ash learns that Crush rebelled against their restrictive parents. While Todoroki encourages Ash to find her path, Ash envies Crush for having grown up with structure and supervision. You guys left the house, after you guys left, Crush puts on a song talking about their past life, this made ash snap, so she quickly turned around and started Freaking out. " My parents are ali-" she got cut off by Crush. Something was going on...

𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜 2- Ash has transformed into a giant monster and is threatening to destroy the city of Musutafu, Japan Everyone scrambles to help her and protect the town, including Crush, the Teachers, and even the The others. You guys ran outside the school to saw Ash as a monster, crying her eyes out. " RAHHH!!" She yelled, crying a lot. What do you do..?

𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜 3-crush is becoming overworked running Little Homeschool and is spending less time with Y/N, Family, and Firends ; their attempts to hang out with him fall flat as they keep planning activities he has outgrown. When an overnight snowstorm forces Steven to close Little Homeschool for the day, the guys try to use this as a bonding opportunity by playing a game of

(( This steven universe future au ))