𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑠

☆A furry surprise:
Muse B has ALWAYS wanted a dog/cat, but was never allowed one as a child due to whatever reason (strictness, allergies, etc). Muse A, either a friend or lover, knows this and decides to go pick one up at the pound to surprise Muse B for Christmas. It may not be the most well-behaved pet though, and antics ensue. Can the two train this animal to behave before it wrecks Muse B's house?

☆I'll be there for you:
Muse B and C have been in a longterm, committed relationship. From the outside, they seem perfect, always laughing and showing affection without a care in the world. However, they've secretly been having issues and they begin to boil to the surface. In a heated argument, things get physical, and the relationship ends. This, of course, happens a few weeks before Christmas, causing Muse B to slip into a depression. Muse A, whether a friend or admirer of Muse B, hasn't heard from them for a while and decides to check in. When they enter the home to find it dirty and Muse B bruised (emotionally, physically, both), their Instincts kick in and they swear to cheer them up before the holidays.

★Our Babies's or Babies first Christmas: you and crush had a kid or Adopt a kid. They were little or a Baby, You and crush decided to decorate the house and give your kid the best first Christmas ever