" 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐼𝑡!? 𝐴𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒!"// 𝐴𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐴𝑢

Adventure Time follows the adventures of a girl named Ash and her best friend Denki who has magical powers to change shape and size at will. These two and their friends go on adventures to so many places in the world or in different dimensions.

Scenario 1 -
In order to open a magic door filled with stolen items, Y/N  and  friends must perform in a band. But everyone's differing musical tastes and overall tensions make things difficult.

Scenario 2 -  You and The others were in a war with the ledge of Villains, thing were getting bloody and ugly. Crush was on the ground passed out and injured due to the beating and how much they used their energy. Some was still standing and some on the ground, weaken. Denki was on the ground, looking over at ash. " Ash! You have to use your quirk! Use it, you can do it!" He yelled, coughing up blood. Ash eye's widened, holding onto to denki with tears forming in her eyes. " I can't!" She yelled, shaking. " Yes, you can Ash, yes you can" Denki said, smiling weakly. " I believe in you.." he said gently putting his hand on ash's cheek. Meanwhile, crush was on the ground, coughing up blood, and sweating a lot. They then looked over at you and calls out for your name. " Y/N..! Y/N-" they cut themselves off, coughing even more.

Scenario 3 - Y/N has gotten kidnapped by ( By choice) and its up to Crush and the others to save Y/N from ( your choice)