𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓮 ~ ♡

Y/N and Crush's  first date takes an unexpected turn when a random man pulls them over for a minor traffic violation. When the situation escalates, Crush takes the officer's gun and shoots then in self‑defence. Now labelled Murders in the media, Y/N and Crush feel that they have no choice but to go on the run and escape from the country to somewhere safe.

Scenario 1

You guys were in the middle of nowhere, due to the car running out of gas you guys had no place to go. Y/N and crush looked around in the street, looking for a car to steal. A man with a red truck pulled up to Y/N and Crush and he grinned softly. " Hey, you guys need some help..?" he asked.

(( Do you trust him??))

Scenario 2

You and Crush we're staying over Y/N's or Crush's family member's house, everything was chill and peaceful until the cops noticed the car you guys were using. Y/N's family member told you and crush to hide, you guys did what you were told and hid. Once Y/N's mom and dad were outside of the house, Crush got out of their hiding spot, they looked at the window and sweated a little. " Oh.. Fuck.." they said, they then looked at Y/N. " We gotta jump out the window.."

(( How do you react??))