Chapter - 16

We got near his car and opened the passenger seat and pushed me to get inside I was about to loose balance but in fraction of seconds his hand came near my head avoiding hitting it to car. I sat and that's when I remember that I forgot my purse inside. I was about to come out of the car before he shuts the door and that's when he just threw my purse on my lap.

And then he bend down little for a second I thought he is gonna propose me ?

Jai ?

Is he really gonna do that?

What the hell did that even came from !

I guess I have to stop reading those romantic novels my head is full of gutter. It's your fault Wattpad for giving us high hopes and to expect the unexpect.

And this train of thought was stoped like sudden brake before the speed breaker when he remove out an anklet from his pocket.

Wow that's so pretty !

But why it seems so similar ?

And that's when it hit it me !

IT'S MINE !

Before I could say or react on it he pulled my leg and put back my anklet. He pushed my legs inside so I can seat proper on my seat. He closed the door and then too sat down on his seat.

And within minutes we were on road.

"Call mom she must be worrying unnecessarily." when I checked time in my mobile it's battery was dead. He is telling me to inform aunty that means he told her that I came here.

"Battery is dea-" before I could ask his mobile he threw his mobile on my lap as it's made up of metal he keeps throwing it. Further I didn't say anything I took it and slide it to open it wasn't locked. The wallpaper of his mobile was the same photo of which I had seen that night in his room. I searched the number but it wasn't connecting.

"Call is unreachable." I told him and that's when he turned towards me and split the fire. "Isn't it normal for people to at least text them where there are going or gone?" I know the taunt was for me but I ignore it and I messaged her on WhatsApp. I kept his phone near the dashboard and lean back in my seat.

Today was like rollercoaster ride of emotions for me and it was something I never experienced or should I should least expected  in my life. I just wanted to reach the place and sleep for life.

Even though my eyes were closed I felt someone's eyes on me and I don't need any theoretical knowledge to know whose eyes were those.

"Can you please drive a little slow it's pretty dangerous." I told him as even though my eyes were closed I could hear the thundering and it was about to rain.

I fisted my palms controlling my fear of thundering.

He didn't replied but I felt the car being little slowed down.

After an good hour of drive the car came to halt. I opened my eyes and got down without looking around. I walked forward but I stopped myself from walking further as the place wasn't similar to his house.

Where did he drove us ?  And just like you I was clueless.

He started walking ahead of me. I was dumbstruck that why he took me here. Well not knowing what to do I started following him though I was maintaining little distance. No! Not because I was nervous around him but I was little scared because all the creepy thoughts like what-if-he-kills-me, what-if-he-throw-me off this height, what-if-he-leaves-me-here were surrounding my head.

We kept walking towards God knows where.

After some time he stopped and turned around.

"Sit." He said and pointed on the bench which was at little distance. I walked there and sat.