Chapter - 10

As I entered in my room I checked in washroom then in closet then on the bed then under the bed, in drawers even in balcony though I remember I didn't went there. I searched almost everywhere. I sighed and laid down on bed thinking where the hell it must have gone.

"Ahhhh why do I had to wear it on the first place !" I cried out of frustration.

I took a quick glance around the whole room and went downstairs. I went in kitchen opened the fridge and took out sprite pouring it in glass it was so chilled cold it help me to calm down a little.

I sat on the dinning table with my head down, same time Riya entered. I asked her through my eyes she shook her head negatively and with that I groan put my head down again. I was feeling so bad for loosing something precious specially of her.

"Hey babe don't lose hope na Mom will find it don't be a cry-baby now, we will definitely find it." Riya tried to boost me.

"Okay now you go to your room I had order some pizza so my sad cat will back to normal mode." Riya ordered me I glared at her when she called me cat. I was about to argue but she ran out of room. Having no other choice I got up and came upstairs.

While I was going up that freaking monkey sorry GORILLA! was descending down. I wanted to laugh at what did I just called him but I controlled myself and kept going looking down.

When I look up and he was already looking at me and then he just rolled his eyes on me.

What the hell was wrong with him ?

And why he has so much mood swings ? Just half an hour he was normally chatting with uncle and now just look at him!

He has more mood swings than a pregnant women jeez !

I'm so worried for his wife how will she handle such man with competitive mood swings ?

I got inside my room having no other option I walked upto balcony and started scrolling through instagram.

After good 10 minutes Riya came with 2 large size pizza's and 1 big bottle of coke and sat on the bed but she stood up suddenly as if she saw lizard.

"SAMAAAIIRRAA !"

Now what happened to her ?

"I KNOW THAT YOU ARE DUMB BUT BLIND TOO ?" She yelled.

'Like Brother Like Sister' I thought.

They both have worst mood swings. Just 2 minutes ago she came inside swaying her hips like shakira and now see she is yelling.

"What happened ?" I asked her while sitting on bed infront of her.

"Look ! " She pointed near the nightstand where I had my photoframe, I stood up in jolt, my eyes went wide to which what I saw.

I was stunned. No this can't be true !

HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE !

It was my other anklet just infront of that photo ! But how? I was damn sure that I checked out every single corner and that too twice !

Did ghost entered here when I was busy listening song ?

"You know you proved me that whatever bhai talks about you are 50 % true that you are not only clumsy and dumb not also blind." Riya laughed at me.

"W-a-it ! I-I'm d-damn sure that I checked it out before... but i-it wasn't there... h-how c-ome it-s he-re?" I was too shocked to say in normal tone.

"Anyways you found it na maybe maid had kept there now come put it on and by the way it's really beautiful." she said ignoring my blabbering.