Chapter - 32

Few weeks went smoothly without any problems except little bit of bickering in the house which is possible because of these Sharma Siblings. Since that day neither I ask anything further to aunty nor she told me anything. Everyone were busy with their own work and Prisha being angel in disguise spreading laughter with whatever she does. Jai was same always moody sometimes on and off but anger on top of his nose. If his mood is good then he'll take us to sudden road trips or he'll turn as rock and lock himself in office. Since then he and I are on good terms.

And now here we are after a good two months.

"No aunty please I don't want to!" I was literally begging her.

"I'm not taking no as an answer!" She strictly warn and turned towards Riya who was begging her too.

"Mom but why we have to wear saree ?! It's not like it's my baby shower." Riya was going on giving ever chance to make aunty drop her idea

Okay let me clear it for you guys. Yesterday aunty's close cousin invited us for her daughter's first baby shower. First of all we both were so excited for it but now 'sara bhoot utar gaya' when we got to know that aunty was hell bend on making us to wear saree and that's why here we are in her room trying our best to please her.

"Girls the clock is ticking choose one saree before I beat our ass." She was pointing towards bed which was almost covered with tones of her sarees.

She has every type of saree.

"Finnee." Riya agreed and later on I too agreed and now we were picking which one to wear.

"But what about blouse?" Riya asked.

"Oh no need to worry I'll fix it." Aunty said and took a saree which Riya choose and started draping around her, it was nice light blue colour with black designed border.

"Okay now Riya is almost done. Did you pick for yourself or not?" Aunty asked me so I started looking around and as I was about to pick red one but I felt one cloth fell on my legs. I bend down to pick it up and observed it, it was saree beautiful yet unique. I touched the fabric, it was so smooth and silky, it was in peach colour with silver embroidery. When I showed it to aunty she passed me smile but should I mention that it felt like it was little forced one. With that she came forward and helped me with draping it.

Do she not want me to wear this ?

"Good now once you both are done with makeup, Prisha's dress is on that chair make her ready too and hurry up I'll take my leave."

"Okay." We both agreed in unison.

Now Riya and I, we both were ready. I took Prisha and made wear her dress which was traditional and Riya did her hairs.

All three of us were ready but hell lot of hungry.

Once my angel was all ready my god she will kill so many hearts once she grows up.

We were out of our room and Prisha was already descended downstairs with the help of railing, we on other hand were going slowly step by step walking down one hand holding each others hand and other one saree's pleats.

We could hear sudden gasps but I didn't look up until we were on last stair. We hoped to see Raj uncle and Meera aunty but neither one were present. The voices who left gasped were Jai and Dhruv, he wore blue colour kurta which coincidentally matched with Riya and Jai wore black kurta.

Ahem am I checking him out ?

I came out of my thoughts when I saw Riya running towards Dhruv giving him bone crush hug and here Prisha too ran towards Jai after watching Riya.