Chapter - 38

We were in car by now, me eating my burger.

Yes I asked him to buy me.

"It's your third burger." He looked at me with his eyes full of amused.

"What? Never saw a girl eating food there in Canada?"

"I have, but you are exception."

"Was it compliment?"

"Think whatever you want." He chuckled. I proudly ignored him and finished everything.

Once I was done I cleaned my hands by dusting in on my clothes.

Cleanliness freak I am ! Note the sarcasm !

I noticed we were in forest area - long and broad roads, big mountains, starry night and beautiful moon.

Before I could ask where are we going he stopped the car.

"Let's go." He spoke getting off the car.

I don't why I started singing Dynamite song after hearing him say let's go. I was like

Let's go...
Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (hey)
Shining through - Wuhuhu it's cold !!!

I got out while singing but couldn't sing further as the cooling breeze hit my bare arms.

I started following him. We both kept walking untill we stopped at which seemed the highest point of this hill. The whole city could be seen from there.

The beauty of Mumbai city is so admirable.

We both stood there with our own thoughts. There was beautiful silence it's was peaceful and not awkward which I thought it would.

"I apologize for my past behaviour." Jai announced out of no where.

"Huh? So you took me aaalllllll the way here just to apologize?" I asked him trying best not to roll my eyes.

And again there it goes pin drop silence.

"Can I ask you something?" I know I swore on myself not to talk to him but I had to if I wanted to end this cold war. He didn't say anything so I continued.

"Even though I had asked you this in past but I will to ask you again. Speak out what's really bothering you, it might help you to find the solution for your problems and specially those problems which are related to me―"

"You are not my problem, you never was." He spoke instantly as if he didn't like it calling me his problem.

"But my own insecurities towards my family were!"

Take your time and just end this all of your mood swings by taking all out.

"I got to know about you and Ahana." I told him. As it was eating me up that I know something about him without his knowledge.

"I'm sorry that day I shouldn't have asked aunty about your past but it was eating me from inside and somewhere I was worried for Prisha too and then aunty told me few things and reasons why you left to Canada."

Even though we both were talking we didn't faced each other, our eyes were stuck on the beauty infront of us thinking it may vanish in moment if we blink.

And even weather was helping us to control our inner self and somehow calming us at least for me it was.

"I miss her. I miss you Ahana." He suddenly confessed out of nowhere, his voice was so low and broken that I want to comfort him forgetting everything he did to me but I couldn't. If he himself doesn't allow someone to heal him then no one on earth can force him to accept their help.