Epilogue

5 years later . . .

We were in our car getting back to home from one function while listening to some music and I could see Jai singing the lyrics even though they were wrong but he was enjoying it whole heartily and that's what matters to me.

We got married same year when Jai proposed me and I still remember the facial expression of each and every person of our family. At first they didn't say anything and next moment I was suffocated as all of them came and hugged me tightly.

They kept saying that they were so happy for us and Aunty was top of her world as if she was praying for this day to come and finally it came but what was worrying me that time was Prisha.

I still have that raw memory of how Jai went and kneeled down towards her and asked her -

"Will you accept Maira as your mother ?"

And next thing we all witnessed was my angel hugging her father and she started weeping. I didn't expected that it will hurt her so much and all of us stood there numb.

Well about me ? I was literally broken seeing my angel cry her heart out like that. Jai shushed her down with smile on his face, we all were looking at him in confusion then she ran towards me so I bend down and next thing I had least expected -

"Will you achep me as yol doghter ?"

I look at her and then at Jai who stood there with wide grin on his face and tears in his eyes

So deadly combination.

I couldn't utter anything so I just nodded and hugged her with all my might and then Jai joined us too kissing both of our heads.

I was snapped back in reality when I felt his hand on mine which till now never fails to give me tones of butterflies.

"Lost somewhere ?" He asked facing forward as it was traffic.

"Yes lost in the day I found you." He look at me and I saw an emotion which always gives me warm and secure feeling.

.

.

.

We were now back home, I entered our bedroom. I went to washroom to change the saree. Yes I wore a saree today, mom was so happy and proud when she saw me in this saree. We went for dinner at Dhruv's home. His parents invited us, and this goes once a month. Sometimes they comes to our place sometimes we visit them.

Well did I tell you that Riya and Dhruv got engaged this summer. Shocking right !!! I can't tell how hard it was, even though it was engagement and not marriage she was being cry baby as if we were going to abandon her.

Jai and Raj uncle were so emotional offcourse men have different soft corner for their daughters and sisters.

I came out all freshen up wearing pajama and one of Jai's shirt which comes till my mid thigh. Before I could walk further Jai turned me around and pick me up in bridal style.

"Jai!" My heart caught in my throat with his sudden movement.

"What ? I'm carrying my wife ?" He said proudly I try to sound angry at him but failed when he showed his million dollar smile making me hella blush.

He walked up to our bed and put me down with so much care as if I was made up of porcelain glass. I laid down and he did the same but not before pulling me to his arms. I kept my one arm around him snuggling close to him. He then pulled my shirt upwards making my waist go bare and I know what's coming next.

"Jai ?" I whispered slowly not able to look up. I knew his eyes were already on me he hummed in response. It was his routine to keep drawing circles on my back of my waist making whirlpool of butterflies there till sleep consume us.

Just before we were about to sleep, someone knocked the door.

"Mumma? Papa?"

We woke up in jolt when we heard Prisha's voice.

I got down from bed and opened the door only to see my angel carrying a baby angel.

Yes now we have two daughters !

Sarah will be 2 years old next month.

"Mumma Sarah again peed on me." Prisha who was about to cry as her dress got wet.

How badly I wanted to laugh at her expression.

I took Sarah in my arms and Jai took Prisha.

"You know my angel is grown up now, she takes a good care for her baby sister." I said and caressed her hair who later got shy and hugged Jai.

"Okay now I'll clean her up you both on the bed now!" I ordered them walking upto bathroom with baby angel in my arms.

"Ay Ay captain!"  I heard them.

Later I came out with almost dozed off Sarah. Jai who was patting Prisha to sleep. I carefully kept her on bed and slide besides her.

"I will be forever great full for blessing me with these two angels Maira." I gave him small smile, he reached upto me and placed is lips on mine making me go hell blushed and laid down back smirking as if nothing happened.

With that we all closed our eyes beautiful dream waiting up for us.

🥀   THE   END  🥀