Chapter - 39

"Anyways just drive fast!" Riya cried.

"It will take two more hours." Jai said in serious tone.

"WHAT!" We both screamed.

"God why you girls always have to give such big reaction." Dhruv spoke lazily rubbing his ears.

"Two hours like seriously?" I asked.

"Where in the world we are even going?  You really took us this far? We could have done this in my room or even on terrace." I was shocked then I heard him and Dhruv laughing crazily.

So let me tell you we as in Riya, Dhruv, Jai and me decided to go on road trip. It was instant plan. We just hopped in the car, we didn't take Prisha as she'll be cranky for long distance drive. They (Jai and Dhruv) told us we are going for a movie but past 1 hour we are just going through road.

Jai was driving and this time Riya and Dhruv were on back seat,  she made me sit on passenger seat.

If it was past I would have rejected but I didn't argue this time.

I could feel my tummy going little tingly.

Control Samaira !

I guess Riya and Dhruv got little suspicious as Jai and me were not arguing even I changed his favourite song or when I accidentally spilled water on seat or even when I smack his arm he didn't react or get angry.

We were talking or should I say sweet bickering, he was making fun of me so I glared at him but that made him laugh even more.

"And you call me maniac." I turned to opposite fully faced towards window letting him know that I was angry ignoring his laugh.

"Acha sorry bas and anyway we are almost here." He said and slowed down the speed of car, as soon as he did I left a sigh of relief.

"Just kidding." He chuckled and continued driving.

"What the-" We stilled for a moment when we heard someone clearing their throat.

"You guys are dating, aren't you?"

The moment Dhruv declared we both snapped our heads back at him. He being poor soul starlet and looked out of window as if nothing happened.

"Well we-" I started but Riya didn't let me speak.

"Yeah I knew it from the start!" Riya cheered out loudly and hugged Dhruv, she was surely happy.

"Umm no as in yes but not officiall-" I shutter a little as I was nervous and this time I was cut off by Jai.

"Yes I like Samaira and we are dating." He cut in mid sentence and flew those words as if he was not all nervous.

I bite my lip suppressing my blush and turned towards window. Riya started tickling me for not telling her.

"You guys can't imagine how happy I am yeahhh!" She cheered again making me laugh little.

"Bhai if you ever hurt her na then just keep one thing in your mind that she has your whole family as her backup even your own daughter." She threaten him and for a second he was full focused than nodded slowly while looking through rear mirror.

I changed the song as it was clingy song but Riya changed again from remote, and within seconds Jai too clicked button.

"Hey that's not fair! Yo―" Before he could say the next moment was so embarrassing when we heard which song was playing.

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re

Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re