Chapter - 23

Jai

I was hell tired from driving for hours. I wanted to sleep more but Mom being Mom she woke me up at 5 in morning. Why ? Because one of relative was stuck as their car broke down and she sent me to pick them.

When I came back they didn't thank me but gave me his business card so we can merge up the future projects.

I laid on bed after bathing but my mind goes on back on one particular face. Yesterday when we got here Riya and Samaira both were playful but I don't know what happened both of them seem tensed the next second that she even forgot that she had her luggage to carry. I may not know much about Samaira but I know my sister's expression too well.

Or was I thinking too much ?

Shrugging off the thought I got ready and left to Riya's room as I wanted charger as I forgot to take mine. But there we had another whole scenario. Little kitty was sleeping as if there's no tomorrow. Even though I hate bickering I like to get on her nerve, it amuses me how irritate she gets.

After getting a nice lecture from Mom, I immediately left for function asking both of them to hurry.

The party was BORING AS HELL ! These girls were sticking to me as if next day I gonna marry them. God doesn't they fear that their act can be seen by not only my but their own parents too ?

I was damn hungry so I took my plate filled it with food and walked upto the seat where Riya and Samaira were sitting sorry gossiping and there was one girl who was really annoying me she is so clingy that she too came with me and got seated with us without even asking.

When I look up I saw Samaira looking at this girl creepily.

Wow I guess she just found her long lost sister !

I wanted to laugh out but I didn't off course not because they will think I'm some stupid to laugh at my own joke.

Anyways ! Though I wanted to deny but Samaira was looking beautiful in that dress and I'm damn sure that's the reason why all my guy cousins joined us on this table so they can get to know her and I really don't why she kept giving all of them that smile.

NO ! I'M NOT JEALOUS !

But she doesn't have any clue that they were just faking their behaviour to get on her good side and thank god that they both left early so I won't have to keep my eyes on her I-I'm mean the on guys- yeah on the guys. After some time I too finished my food and then I went inside the house.

I had heard all the conversation which took place in the hall about Samaira. I felt a tiny bit bad for her but woah I won't lie I was shocked by my Mom's response to that lady.

No doubt Riya and I inherited it from her.

For a moment I thought that maybe just maybe Samaira is not that type which I had first about her. I went back to the room which was given to me but unfortunately I had to share it with my other guy cousins. I got freshed and changed my clothes as the other functions were carried on the family itself and I'm not on good terms with this family no there's no specific reason but still I just don't like them.

.

.

Later at the night I got a call from my secretary but due to bad network it was not audible and it was really irritating. So I came out of my room decided to go on terrace and by God's grace the phone connected and I talked to my client. I didn't knew till what time I talked to him convincing him to merge the plan with my company it was profitable for both but the client was little confused but I assured him later he agreed as it was win-win situation. I was about to come back down but stopped and took a look at the surrounding it's was different from usual. I look up at the clear sky, the shining stars, the moon which was undoubtedly very beautiful and was shining so perfectly in this darkest hour. I started walking back towards exit but there was some sound or some sobbing which disturbed me so I turned to look back again to give last glance to the moon when I spotted one dark shadow standing on roof top near the water tank.