Chapter - 33

What did she called me ?

I guess I heard it wrong !

No ! You didn't ! My mind was screaming !

"Jai who is she?" That lady what was her name? Rakhi? She asked Jai and when I turned around only to find Jai staring down at Prisha with his mouth little open.

"Jai?" She asked again and that's when he came out of his trance he looked everywhere but at her.

"You got re-married?" One of aunty asked.

"No. Just excuse us!" He walked away without me so I had to follow him with Prisha .

"Riya!" He called her once he saw her coming inside with Dhruv both of them laughing. She came and Jai told something in her ears to which she nodded and left with Prisha within snap of fingers Jai turned around, he caught my wrist and started dragging away in corner where was no crowd.

"What the―" I saw Riya and Dhruv walking upstairs with Prisha in Dhruv's arms.

"Where are you taking me? Jai!" I tried to snatch back my hand but I wasn't that strong to compete with his strength.

"Just shut the fuck up." He snarled at my face once we were far away from place.

What happened to him? I'm terrified with this version of him and its been so long that he was back to his old behaviour and that was more hurtful.

I pushed him back with all my power, he stumbled backwards but balanced himself.

"Why are you hell bend on making my life more miserable?" He yelled taking steps towards me and as in reflex I took few steps back in fear of he hitting me.

He stilled in shock as if noticing my reaction and stepped back grabbing his hair in frustration when he saw fear in my eyes.

Fear of him.

"What did I do now?" I asked in low voice because we can't make a scene here.

"Why my Prisha called you by that name? Do you even know what are you doing? You are giving her false hope by allowing her to call you her  maa!" He said trying not to yell again.

"I didn't ask her in fact it was first time she called me maa trust me on this Jai! She might not meant it." I tried to make him understand.

"I should have known you were trying to manipulate everyone since the day you came here first my family, then me and now my daughter? Seriously how could you haa?" He asked me now shaking me by my shoulders.

I was shocked to core !

He thinks so low of me ?

So he didn't changed at all ? He was same jerk !

"You wanted to stick with my family so can enjoy the love this luxurious life they are showering on some one unworthy like you. I should have known women like you are nothing but cunning fox!" He spoke with so much poison in his tone but he was accusing me for something which I myself don't know.

That's it I heard enough of his bullshit I raised my hand to slap him but he catched it in reflex and pushed back behind my waist swiftly pulling me to his chest and I'm sure if he applied more pressure my pulse will stop there and then.

"Don't you even dare of raising your hand on me Samaira. You won't like to face it's consequences." He spoke in dangerously low voice.

By now my eyes has witnessed every side of him even his worst anger. But today I witnessed his hate.

A PURE HATRED FOR ME.

He left my hand and pushed me abit but I somehow balanced myself in this saree. My breathing got heavier the more I try to control my tears the more they go out of control, so I let them flow.

And again dead silence was filled and for a second I thought he left but no he was standing right infront of me may be taking pleasure in my pain.

"I didn't gave any false hope to anyone Jai." I wiped my cheeks with back of hands which caused my bangles to jingle softly.

I look up and stare directly into his eyes which were already on me and without any trance of fear I spoke further.

"I know how it feels to give someone false hope Jai and you are taking about me giving someone false hope? When I myself had literally lived through it?" I whispered the last part as it unbearable to talk about that topic. I could see shocked expression taking over his face and I guess he realized what I was talking about.

"Even you yourself know about it that I can't stoop so low but still you allow your anger and your egoistic head to take over you!"

I pointed towards him. "It's you only na who keeps calling me Maira and you also know that Prisha speaks only half of the words. Even when she calls Dhruv all she could utter is Dhuv so isn't it logical if you keep calling me Maira Maira Maira infront of her 24/7 she will do the same?"

I took a paused couldn't help but chuckle sarcastically when something clicked in my head and decided to give him taste of his own medicine by telling him the truth.

"You know what the funny part about all this scenario which you pulled up just now? She didn't called me Maa thinking that's what one calls her mother." His face held confusion.

"Well we did hear her say Maa but more specified Maila, offcourse you didn't heard properly what she called me because your head is filled with thousand reasons how to accused me and hurt me without thinking straight."

I didn't yelled at him neither I screamed, I'll make him feel his guilt patiently

And why should I waste my energy by yelling at someone who isn't giving himself a chance to think sanely.

I turned alittle wiped my face and looked up to see his reaction but he was standing there with hallow eyes.

No emotion is them nothing just hallow !

Just like how I saw them when we first met! That's it I'm tired of this drama he'll hurt me unknowingly  then he'll realize his mistake and then he'll apologize and it goes like damn cycle round and round as if it's me who is begging for his apologies.

I left from that place his presence just suffocates me. I left the function took the cab and left from there without looking back. I asked the driver to keep driving until I asked him to stop.

.

.

.

.