Chapter - 4

"Don't you dare son !" Uncle almost snapped at him. Till now I what I have noticed about Raj uncle is that he is very easy going person but when time comes he can become total opposite of it, just like now.

"Really dad ? This is what you guys have been doing in my absence ? You guys decided to make our home an orphanage and allow anyone from hell to stay here in this comfort like seriously ?" Jai replied in not-so-cool tone. I felt so bad like how can he talk to his own parents like that.

"Bhai ! She is not an outsider okay she is Samaira we used to play with her when we we're kids remember ? And why are you over acting? Mom did what she thought was good for her." Riya spoke taking by side.

"I don't remember anything playing with her anyways it's all in the past now. Wait ! What about her Dad ? Did he died too or left her on our doorsteps for us to feed her?"

I look up when he mentioned the one whom I loath the most I don't know what to say.

Till now I never saw him face to face.

There and then I lost my appetite.

I fisted my palms trying to hold on my angry tears but my eyes started to fill making them blur. Gathering enough courage I stood up.

"Umm I'm not much hungry." I whispered in low voice even I was not able to hear my own voice. There was pin drop silence and I knew all the eyes were on me but I kept my gaze lower, only the noise of chair screeching back I moved but not before glancing up at Jai because I wanted to see that did he regret what he just said just few seconds ago and like a fool I was searching my answer in his eyes which held a complete answer - No he didn't.

I looked forward and that's when the tear rolled down from my eye and before it could come down on my cheek I wiped it in flash.

I ran up to my room and went in washroom and cried and I don't know till when. His words were roaming around my head and were piercing on my heart. It was not that I was living their 'willingly'.

Washing my face I got out and laid on the bed, but when I closed my eyes his furious eyes appeared and I opened my eyes like his eyes were burning mine.

And I don't know till what time I was awake thinking about what my future holds.

I don't know when I felt asleep but when I woke up it was bright light coming from window. I stood up like statue and was about to run to washroom to get bath and ready to college when realization hit me like period that I had already done with college and today was first day of my freedom. I relaxed a bit and got ready in casuals which was shorts and t-shirt offcourse after bathing for good half hour.

I went down for breakfast and did I tell you at it was almost lunch time.

Wow !

Just Great !

I walked towards the dining table I wished aunty a Good Morning to which aunty wished me back Good Afternoon, we both chuckled at that. I was going to ask where Riya was then I realized she must have gone to college. I saw aunty got up to give me breakfast but quickly signalling her that I will manage she mouthed an okay and went to her room.

I was eating peacefully until Jai himself decided to show up. I didn't wish him morning or started conversation because I don't want to be in bad mood at very first day of my freedom.

"Well ! Well ! Well ! Look whose here for breakfast and let me check the time and time is―OMG its almost 1:30 in noon." Jai came stood infront of me keeping both of his hand on table. Anyways he was going out I guess as he was dressed up in formal suit. I was literally praying to god to shove him away as soon as possible, but who I'm kidding to God !? Who loves to put me in such situation?

"I slept late." I answer without looking up.

"Ya Ya offcourse you will when you know that no one is gonna tell you how responsible and punctual you are."

Woah is he being sarcastic?

Now I lost it and no way in hell I'm leaving my breakfast like last night. I'm hella hungry. I slept without having dinner and I didn't even had my milk. I decided not to give any answers so it won't have any comebacks. He again started with something but who cares my mind, body, soul was enjoying the tasty breakfast which was infront of me.

"Listen I'm talking to you not to these freaking walls."

I smirk to myself as he was getting irritated keep it going Sammy at one moment he will stop and leave.

"Are you deaf ? Or your voice was affected too because of that so-called-severe-accident. I guess yo―"

"Listen you piece of whatever you are made up of its not like I can't give you the best comeback but I choose to shut up because already I'm fucked up with my own problems." Before he finish his sentence I cut it him off and after I was done I continued my breakfast not caring about his presence.

"Oh my my so this little kitty sitting infront of me can speak too. Woah just like Talking Angela !" and he literally laughed at his own joke.

DUMB

"Don't you have any work other than to taunt me and I'm sure you must be done with your breakfast then why don't you go and grace your office with your presence and now if your mood is refresh by ruining mine then you can leave the door is that way. Bye." I looked up and spoke all in one breath.

"No Miss Kitty. And let me tell you here it is where you are mistaken it's not you who will tell me what to do - "he point at me "- it's you in that place as last time when I checked that this my house where you are sitting and get this thing crystal clear in you head." He spoke with so much of venom in his voice.

"And about my office you don't have to worry about it at all, they worship me as they get their paycheck after work and I know that people like you just uses tear tactics to gain sympathy but lemme tell you I.won't.fall.for.it." he spoke last word as if they held powerful truth.

I had enough but I sworn to myself that I won't let him watch me in that condition which he intend to see. I just don't know what to say further I got up taking my plate with half eaten breakfast back in kitchen. I cleaned it and left from there without sparing him a glance it will only give him a satisfaction even though I was very well knowing that he was catching my every step till I was out of dinning room.

.

.

.

.