Chapter - 19

In next two hour we were done with everything and we both went up to change our not-so-normal clothes.

I changed into a grey T-shirt and shorts. I just love grey colour its just marvelous mixture of purest white and darkest black.

And went down when I hear the chaos I hurried a little as I was very eager to meet them and I really missed them. I wanted to see them after what had happened these days I just wanted to hug her and forget everything which happened in these past days.

As I was descending from stairs I saw that hugging ceremony just began.

I smiled at looking at them - A  PERFECT  FAMILY.

Before I could step down towards aunty or uncle Jai gave me a knowing look.

What's his problem can't I even meet them?

My train of thoughts stoped when aunty noticed me on last stairs. I smiled at her she gestured me to come towards her and you know what I did ? I ran. I ran towards her forgetting everything and hugged her tightly but she didn't hugged me back but suddenly she pulled away and made distance between us I was damn confused and little hurt too.

"Didn't I tell you not to visit your home?" Her expression was changed from love to anger and I'm really scared when she is angry even to some extend Jai too scares from her then whom am I ?

Maybe just a piece of meat infront of dinosaur !

'Did you just called Meera aunty a Dinosaur ?'  subconscious got no better job than to roast me.

Aahhhh focus on storyline !

"A-au-nty  I woh a-actu-ally wa-anted to a visit -" I shuttered badly.

I'm damn sure Jai must be enjoying my situation he must be doing his Gorilla Dance in his small peanut sized brain.

"Even though I told you that you can't still you went and that too alone... you didn't even ask Jai with you !"

"I  d-did  a-ask  him, didn't I ?" I look towards Jai for help that I did ask him right can't he at least say yes or even nod. But he just smirked. Jerk !

"Even though you asked him did he gave you permission ? Did he agreed that you can go there that to by yourself ?" Aunty asked me I looked back at aunty and still she had anger on her face and this time I really lost it. He neither said Yes nor No but he did said much more except those two words and this time when I again look towards him his eyes were little wide opened maybe thinking the same scenario about what exactly happened. Does he expect that I will tell them about his behaviour at that time?

Now it was all upon me that should I tell her about what he said to me which was the truth?

Will she believe me over her own son ? Maybe no ?

I was in situation in which I couldn't say the truth nor even a lie.

Just in time Raj uncle cleared his throat. "Meera it's okay look at her she is totally safe and sound nothing bad happened to her she is all good." Uncle wanted to make situation a little light but failed.

Riya couldn't say anything because she didn't have any idea what was going on.

Everyone thought that I was at fault but really was I only one who was at fault ?

I didn't know what to say except. "I'm sorry." My voice cracked and I myself didn't know when my eyes started getting filled I looked down at my hands. It was when I felt my hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Don't ever repeat it again you know how much I was scared at that time I didn't want to lose my other Sabha now come here I had scolded you enough now stop crying." She wiped my tears and then pulled me in her hug which was filled with motherly love, anger and fear of losing too.