Chapter - 25

Next morning I was standing infront of office debating whether should I go inside or not.

No! I didn't come to their company. I guess I forgot to mention that in this house there's an office and a small library too. I gather up courage and knocked the door.

"Come in." A voice followed it after few seconds. I opened the door and stepped inside and you can say to my bad luck Jai was there too. He was near the book shelf while uncle was on the head chair infront of huge table. I smiled at uncle while walking towards the seat and stood there.

"Why are you standing beta? Neither I'm your Boss nor your my employee so sit and don't be formal it makes me feel old and bossy." He chuckled making me laugh too.

"I don't know about bossy but much old for sure !" Jai mock uncle jokingly without looking up still his eyes on those file.

"And I don't know about old but much bossy for sure !" I said in loud voice and flip my hairs backwards in bitchy way. I wanted to make it as kinda joke but what I saw next was indifferent look on uncle's face for a second I thought he was offended with it but next was so unexpected he laughed.

Raj uncle laughed so hard I guess the windows were threatening to crack now.

I thank uncle for laughing at my lame joke ha ha.

I looked up at him and his face was hard and blank.

Take that bitch. I smirked at him and sat down on seat.

"So what bought you here ?" Uncle asked and started shuffling some papers which were scattered on his desk. He collected and tapped them on desk to settled them properly.

"Actually I was thinking about moving out I had searched for ― NO!" I couldn't even complete my sentence as I was shut by a voice or should I say voices.

I look up at Jai then uncle and then we both look at Jai who was standing there with an awkward posture. He opened his mouth to say something but he just roll towards other side and went back on files again. I don't know what to say so I kept numb and I looked down.

"Why ?" asked the uncle but before I could answer the telephone started ringing. Uncle picked up and I could feel someone was sending lazer bim through his eyes towards me but I choose not to look in that direction.

Few minutes past Uncle was still talking but more like arguing and his tone changed from normal to angry. He cut the call not before showering some beautiful cursing to the person.

I opened my mouth to speak but one look from uncle and words went back in my mouth making me shut myself. "There's some problem in company." He said and massaged his temples. "Jai I think we personally have to go there and you Samaira we'll talk about it once we're back." He told me but it felt more like instruction. I nodded and he left the room in hurry. I too stood up and walked to leave but couldn't reach up to door as I was pulled back by my arm.

"What fuck is this? Why suddenly yo-" he whisperedly yelled at me. I glared back at him and yanked my hand back and maintain some space as door was still open.

"As you said mind your own business I'm minding one of mine." Was all I said before leaving. I came back to my room, but my mind was replaying all the things from last night. I groaned in anger and frustration. I wished Riya was here so we could go out and chill my head out. And that was moment I got voice message from her on my instagram.

Hey ! If you are fre- leave it you are always free I was wondering how about to have a meet up with Dhruv and he too wanted to thank you so be ready at 6pm okay. Bye.